Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss 'No Question' Still Wants To Play

"Moss was straight-forward in his response."

“No question," he said. "I barely played this year. You think I want to just go out like that?”

I'm sure you don't Santana, but I'm afraid that you might not have a choice. In the event that you have played your last game as a Redskin I want to thank you from the bottom of my Canadian heart for giving everything you have. Thank you for being our most dependable WR & most of all a big THANK YOU for those 2 TD receptions on that Monday nighter to beat those pigs from Dallast. You should be inducted into the HOF just for that alone!

HTTR!!!

They brought him in at the vet minimum and still didn't use him much which I think is kinda telling. It is not like he was injured.

How about coming back as a coach? Take a year off and think about it. During the year he might decide life away from football is not so bad. Maybe an announcer? He has a heck of a lot of history. Lord knows they can use somebody coming up. Sonny (80) & Huff (80) can't really do this for that much longer.

There is hope once again in Redskin land , the Redsksins signed a real GM, Scot McCloughan.. With Allen remaining between Snyder and football operations there is HOPE once more in Redskin land - yeah, yeah, yeah and a whoopee.

The extra excitement was because hope was really in short supply.

Archived