Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zoony Bin: The official '15 offseason Twitter thread, Whine room now open serving Francis Copious Speculation Cab, Lavar buffet Incl., tips included

SWFLSkins

Ever wonder why this word is not used in our coaching searches? 

The #49ers have requested permission to speak with #Lions DC Teryl Austin, source says. Suddenly very coveted. The #Falcons did so, too.

Despite struggles, Redskins intend to return to Richmond http://ow.ly/GFHXD  #RedskinsTalk via @TarikCSN

B6SQ74GIgAAevy1.jpg

@Chris_Worthy_ Bruce Allen dog and pony show. Interview a ton of people then hire the guy he wants to hire all along.

This is about to go down like Jay's hiring was. Interview Vic, Ed, other outstanding candidates and try to convince this LOYAL fan base that Raheem is the answer and the direction team needs to go. When most of the fanbase FLOCKS to other teams because of such lousy news we will see the next chess move this joke of a FO makes. 

For the love of pete, go get a true gm, bill polian, tom gables, somebody to help this clueless FO out. 

Kirk Olividotti is one of the smartest coaches I know & did a hell of a job with ILB's which was the strongest unit on defense. Cont... · 

Phillip Daniels @PhillipDaniels

Cont.... He should be considered for the DC position. Sometimes the guy could be right under your nose! 4-3 personnel to get it done.

I dunno if I trust anyone from the inside, but if it was anyone from our internals, it'd probably be Olividotti.

If Allen and Snyder think they're going to sneak Morris, who's unit was literally the worst on the team, into the DC spot then either they are dumber than toast, or they think the fans are. I'm truly beginning to believe Allen and Snyder are actually Cowboys fans.

I'm actually starting to think we should seriously be considering Kirk Olividotti as well.  He did do a great job with the linebackers and may be the candidate we should make sure we check out. 

Seems to be respected by the players and he is also familiar, but that may be a bad thing.  Cleaning house wouldn't be a bad thing either. 

Black eye peas are a big New Year's tradition and they're sold out. So, I recommend a black beans & green pea mix. Got shot down though!

Wonder what Bruce Allen is doing today? #MowsonTuesdays

@johnnylocal planning next year's harvest fest

Ha ha ha RT @AllbrightNFL: If you merged Kid from Kid n Play with Turbo from "Breakin" you'd have Ducks ball boy.

"@KMart_LI: Confirmed #Ravens asst GM Eric DeCosta declined the #Jets' interview request #nfl" » see Dolphins fans. It's not just you.

Archived