Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#EmptyForTheEagles

BruinSkin

In the Operation Starve Snyder thread, a lot of your said it wouldn't be possible for Snyder to starve because of his net worth and revenue sharing (which I mentioned to in the original post). 

But it is possible to embarrass the guy. 

So I propose a complete boycott of Redskins fan attendance against the Eagles in two weeks. 

Free tickets, discounted tickets, it doesn't matter. We won't show. 

Last year's game against the Chiefs should look like a full house by comparison. 

redskinsstadium120813.jpg

The only way this works is if everyone spreads the message (Facebook, Twitter, carrier pigeon, whatever). 

If it turns out to be homefield advantage for the Eagles in a sea of green jerseys and empty burgundy seats, so be it. This organization doesn't deserve our support or our money. Year after year, a subpar product is put out by the Redskins and the ONLY common denominator throughout the last two decades of cellar dwelling: Dan Snyder.

Withdraw your support and send a message.

Yeah, considering the Eagles fans always have a good turnout even when the situation isn't this horrid, I don't think they need our help being a sea of green.

PLUS, Snyder makes his money regardless of who buys the tickets, so..........................?

Embarrassment is the name of the game, since I already mentioned the money factor. I want ZERO turnout from Redskins fans.

Why didn't post this in the Starve Snyder thread?

Catchy hashtags spread like wildfire on twitter. If this thing actually gets attention, it may work.

The message should be loud and clear from fans to Snyder. Enough BS. Stop hiring your friends to run this team.

Man this game will either be on NFL Network or CBS primetime either way. I don't think they were expecting us to be worse than last year when setting this one up. Seeing that Philly isn't far away and they are in a division race with the Cowturds there will be a lot of green in the stadium that day.

It's going to be a home game for the Filthy Iggles.

Man this game will either be on NFL Network or CBS primetime either way. I don't think they were expecting us to be worse than last year when setting this one up. Seeing that Philly isn't far away and they are in a division race with the Cowturds there will be a lot of green in the stadium that day.

It's a 4:30 PM game for us. also isnt CBS done with the Thursday Night games and Saturday game until next year? i think the game is just on NFL Network with the other game being on NFL Network at 8:30 following our game. could be wrong though

So serious question: I'm going, been planning it with my girl, we're making a while trip of it. Sorry.

The tickets I got from my distributor are crappy upper level end zone tickets. If the stadium does go empty, whats the protocol (wink) for moving down to a better seat? Do I just ask the usher or walk past him?

So serious question: I'm going, been planning it with my girl, we're making a while trip of it. Sorry.

The tickets I got from my distributor are crappy upper level end zone tickets. If the stadium does go empty, whats the protocol (wink) for moving down to a better seat? Do I just ask the usher or walk past him?

This is the equivalent of slowing down on the freeway to get a better view of the accident. Hey, at least your gf knows you'll never cheat on her if you're loyal to this franchise...

Option 1) Carry a beer in each hand so its not easy to pull out your ticket stub.

Option 2) If you have a printed ticket, go into photoshop and change the section number.  As long as you don't mess with the bar code, it'll still get you into the stadium, and the usher only looks at the section number of the ticket.

(Actually option 2 is the reason you keep reading those stories about multiple people having the same seats.  Scalpers take cheap seats, and print awesome tickets with the same bar code and sell them as if they're those awesome seats.  Then the poor sucker who bought them gets into the stadium and doesn't realized he got scammed till a good hour after the fact.  He's not going back outside to confront the scalper at that point).

Last year's game against the Chiefs should look like a full house by comparison. 

You know everyone uses that picture to talk about how the fans didn't show to boycott Snyder.  That wasn't the case.  The fans didn't show because of the weather and traffic conditions made it impossible to get to the stadium for some. I was there and know a ton of people that couldn't make it because of ice.

Good.  The Skins play better on the road.

In all seriousness though.  I don't understand why people think that not going to the stadium will affect the team owner.  He gets his money before the season even starts.  Concessions suffer anyway because Aramark has jacked the process up so high.  But I guess that it makes people feel better...

Show up to the stadium when the gates open and roam the concourse and look for dudes in suits with stacks of envelopes.  Reportedly the Skins have had reps up there every game handing out free upgrades to the club level. 

Archived