Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Jeff Fisher Trolls Redskins During Coin Toss

LetThePointsSoar

Nobody's arguing.

It's a dick move.

If you say so. I think it's rather funny.

They don't have a QB.

Neither do we. Their non-QB just beat ours. Again.

You make it sound like 20 wins is equivalent to what SF has done in last 3 years.

20 wins is still more than we've got, in a much easier division.

They still don't have a QB, so I'm willing to say Vegas pegs them at 7.5 wins next year to.

Which still probably be more than Vegas pegs us. The Redskins are at the point that they can't look down their nose at ANYONE these days. This team is literally the dregs of the league now.

Than be a Rams fan.

I guess everyone forgot they traded the 2nd pick they got from us in 2012 to go down and that pick ended up being Alshon Jeffery. Well played by Fisher though, you have to have a sense of humor about this.  But I will be quick to challenge Rams fans what have they done with those picks? 7-9 Every year I guess constitutes winning in their minds..Still not only does fisher rub those picks in our face, he proceeds to shut us out as well. All I can do is applaud.

Unequivocally... I would rather be where we are taking a gamble on a franchise QB.

Yea... They got depth!!! They're gonna finish 7-9 again.

Volts go from 1-15 to perennial playoff team. BECAUSE OF A QB.

Rams don't have one. We don't either. But, we took a shot and lost.

It's a joke to trot out SOME of the picks. More than half don't even play.

'Look what we did, we kinda got some players'.

It would be poignant if they were on their way to home field advantage in the conference.

Sorry, I ain't happy where the Skins are, but I don't take slaps in the face from losers.

Not only did they slap us, they boned US PRETTY WELL.

Why can't what Fisher did be funny, and the Rams be a decade long joke that has done nothing with their army of All Pro`s, destined for 8-8/9-7 until they find a qb?

We can't have both? Sigh

Their arrow is surely pointing up (how far up, no one knows), but just because I detest Snyder doesn't mean I'm going to insert my head up the ass of a team that has done Jack, and tell them how awesome they are, making excuses as to why they haven't done anything . The way people are talking around here you'd think they`re SB quality.... I know, I know, "If they had a QB". If I had a billion dollars I'd be rich

Give me a break.

Why can't what Fisher did be funny, and the Rams be a decade long joke that has done nothing with their army of All Pro`s, destined for 8-8/9-7 until they find a qb?

Give me a break.

Seriously. I don't understand why it even matters what their record is. They could be winless, and it'd still be hilarious. It's basically rubbing it in our faces that our savior is sitting on the bench because he's so terrible.

Every thread on here is calling people "classless." The media leaks are "classless" for being anonymous, London Fletcher is "classless" for calling out Haslett in public, Gruden is "classless" for his press conferences, and Fisher is "classless" for this. Maybe everyone is just calling the Redskins out for being a joke? Maybe no one cares if they come off as "classless" to the fans of this dumpster fire?

I'm going to laugh even harder when Fisher is bounced on his ear after this season or next.

Bounced on his ear?  Did you not see the team he has built play today?

The Rams had the hardest schedule in the NFL and will still have a winning season in all likelihood with their 2nd and 3rd string QBs.  The Rams are fielding the best defense in football right now. 

Bounced on his ear?  Did you not see the team he has built play today?

The Rams had the hardest schedule in the NFL and will still have a winning season in all likelihood with their 2nd and 3rd string QBs.  The Rams are fielding the best defense in football right now.

You are the best. Your team beat us

Now go back to your own board. Thanks

They certainly got the better of us today, and their record is certainly presently better than ours. They are trending up. BUT they are also not winning the Super Pooper Bowl this year. They won't even come near it. Will they even make the paloffs? Most likely not.

They still have to prove that they got the better results from that trade. We won an NFC-East title off of it. They presently have TWO whole players via that trade starting. Their record is slightly above .500.

I tend to think that you don't pull that kind of crap when you can't overwhelmingly bury your opponents nose in the "We are superior because of the trade" department. Then again .. I generally try not to be an asshat. Seems that being a persistent asshat is what kept Grilliams from being head coach here, so maybe he's finally proved that point.

Uhhhh, what?!  Janoris Jenkins, Michael Brockers, Alec Ogletree, Stedman Bailey, and Greg Robinson are all starters.  Stacey could be but he was hurt early in the season.

sorry if this has already been posted, or didn't deserve its own thread, but I thought this was about as classless of a move as they come.

I don't think it was classless. And if you actually think it was, well there's no way it's one of the classless moves that's been done in the NFL. I thought it was funny and well deserving of our franchise. Pretty much saying look what you could've had and you did it all for that guy on the bench.

I like Fisher. He's the kind of coach we need and sadly will never get with this horrible front office.

It's not Redskins Vs Rsms comparisons... And if it were its a whopping 4 game difference in roughly 3 years.

It's an attempt to humiliate. It would be humiliating if the Rams were actually good. All they have now are 2 seasons of losing records and likely 3rd to come.

So they marched out a bunch of IOUs.

We had an IOU and it got bounced.

It's fine, easy to pile on when someone's down. IMHO, we're no further away from a Super Bowl than they are. Yea- we both need a QB and that fixes just about everything.

As bad as the deal appears to be, Griffin was able to win OROY and 10 games, and I've yet to see the Rams win that many. 

Have you seen the Rams schedule?

They just finished playing Dallas, Philly, SF, Seattle, KC, SF, Denver, Arizona, San Diego before getting 2 bye weeks vs Oakland and us.

Not many teams shut out 2 teams in a row either.

Talk about thorough ownage. After this trolling, they go out on the field and actually prove they won the trade by shutting us out at home. At this point I'm not even mad at Fisher for humiliating us - we have bigger fish to fry, namely the people who set this organization up to be ripe for this kind of humiliation.

I actually hope we continue to trade picks away. That's less careers we get to see ruined or pissed away by playing here. That **** has been wearing on my heart over the years. Forget which team benefits from trading with us, think of the young men who's careers are saved by avoiding this disaster of a franchise.

I'm starting to feel sorry for whoever we draft, or signs with us in FA.

Seriously. I don't understand why it even matters what their record is. They could be winless, and it'd still be hilarious. It's basically rubbing it in our faces that our savior is sitting on the bench because he's so terrible.

Every thread on here is calling people "classless." The media leaks are "classless" for being anonymous, London Fletcher is "classless" for calling out Haslett in public, Gruden is "classless" for his press conferences, and Fisher is "classless" for this. Maybe everyone is just calling the Redskins out for being a joke? Maybe no one cares if they come off as "classless" to the fans of this dumpster fire?

And again, it can't be both ways.

It's either funny or it's classless

The Rams are either the 85 Bears or suck monkey ass

I said it was funny. I said the Rams were okay. Where I differ from many is giving absurd praise thAt has yet to be earned.. Why does their record matter? Because success is determined by wins. Nothing more, nothing less. They can brag and have wet dreams about that trade all they want. The fact is, that's the only thing they've "Won"

I don't care what their schedule is like, what division they play in, what position their QB is on the depth chart, or anything else.

In the NFL, you either win, or you do not win. End of story. Everything else is just white noise.

They are the Rams though, so you have to start somewhere, but Herschel Walker this is not.

Please forgive me if I don't throw rose petals at their feet

Ask yourself this... Which is more likely?

In 7 more years do think Rams boards have thread celebrating multiple Titles or thread bemoaning how they did nothing with all those picks (maybe a little footnote how arrogant they were today)?

Seriously... Which is more likely right now?

Ask yourself this... Which is more likely?

In 7 more years do think Rams boards have thread celebrating multiple Titles or thread bemoaning how they did nothing with all those picks (maybe a little footnote how arrogant they were today)?

Seriously... Which is more likely right now?

Probably somewhere in the middle. And honestly, you provided a vast middle (No Hibbert).

That's one extreme or the other. Personally, I think that if they don't find a QB, they'll be a perennial 8 to 10 win team. Nothing g from them I've seen so far suggests to me that they are on the verge of multiple titles, or a **** sandwich

Archived