Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins-Buccaneers: Announcement Of Inactives

@ manchild: Since your comment is aimed at me, I will answer it.

I never said he was great.Show me one place where I said he was great? Just one place. Just one time.  My point was he was not playing that bad. He was playing within the system and was improving. I have been very even handed on the play of everyone, including RGIII. I have said when he made bad decisions. I have said he held the ball too long. But more than not he was playing pretty decent. And I stand by that. It wasn't just stats.

But that really doesn't matter now. It's over. This was the worst I have seen Griffin or the team play since the Panthers game in 2012. And it all started at QB. The D played pretty well during the 1st half but the Off never helped them. As a fan. I am now lower than at any point in my entire 54 years. This team is a complete ****ing joke, from top to bottom.

If Dan Snyder really cares about this team, really wants to win, really cares about the fans, he would either sell the team or completely gut the entire thing from BA all the way down to the ball boys! Get a president of team operations and then leave town for 3 years except for games and let the president run the team completely. All he needs to do is sign the checks.

I am typically one of the more optimistic fans, but I have nothing left. The sad part is I am going to two of the last games including the dallast game. Not only that I bought Suite tickets. What a ****ing waste!

I don't see that much different in the way he played today compared to the other 2 games he's played this year except for the interceptions. Gruden's hands are tied with Griffin, it's either little dinks and screens(which are always his 1st read) or he has to unleash a bomb which reminds me of Griffin saying that ''Djax can't out run by long ball''. I didn't want Griffin to get hurt but after a while I'm clapping that he is getting plowed on those sacks, mainly because it's his fault, he's got alot to learn. Nobody can say this guy has greatness written on his uniform and if he doesn't watch out he is going to end up in the hospital. Then,how will he get new commercial deals. Everything that Dan Snyder does towards acquiring players that he wants ends up in a dissaster. We are down 4 potential elite players to pick this bum.

Fire Haslett, just fire his ass.....I wouldn't drive to NoVa to see this team if it was free.

What I do not understand why that the media still fawns over RG even though he hasn't played well in TWO YEARS!!! You guys know as well as I do that you're a has-been in this league once you fail to produce for 4-6 games....so why is the media, almost to a person all still act like RG is some kind of "elite" or even a good QB? He has stunk since he got hurt. It happens to a lot of players.....they play exceptionally, then they get blown up and never get back to playing at a high level. Why don't they just toll the bell for RG so we can move on? Years ago I roadraced motorcycles and my national "hero", Kenny Roberts wadded it in Japan, testing a bike and broke his back...and was never the same afterwards. I had been on the same track and watched that guy at full lean, come sliding the rear off a corner, with the front wheel in the air!...but once he broke his back, he never regained his speed.....just like RG. We need players AND coaches with passion. No passion=no production, plain and simple. Again this year, it's hard to be a Redskins fan.

erad

Erad- I think the media is doing what they are getting paid to do which is to sell papers and get people to watch their tv segment. Good thing that Griffin has been branding his name and doing all those commercials so he will have a wad of cash for his life after football, not that I'm saying his career is over. The ridiculous dives through the air for 1st downs yesterday wasn't necessary because he had already achieved the 1st down and could slide feet first and be safe. Oh well, the whole Redskin Nation is bashing him today so I'm going another direction.

What about Forbath? He has been a rock of consistency this year and he misses 2 field goals! Don't think it would have mattered too much towards the outcome but sometimes you can chip away at the score and the results will be positive for the whole team.

Woo...what a stinker!

Archived