Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CAPTION THIS!

Jacoah

Haslett: "Sorry, I've been on the crapper all game....did we win?"

Oh man, I liked the "I don't know what I did differently" one, but this just made me lose my composure in class, and it's REALLY hard to make me lose composure.

Props to Haslett for the game he called, but dang if that wasn't hilarious.

Oh man, I liked the "I don't know what I did differently" one, but this just made me lose my composure in class, and it's REALLY hard to make me lose composure.

whacha doin on your phone during class anyway? get back to learning!!

well, ok i guess looking at ES is a pretty good excuse. what did your class think when you were laughing?

whacha doin on your phone during class anyway? get back to learning!!

well, ok i guess looking at ES is a pretty good excuse. what did your class think when you were laughing?

I'm luckily allowed to have a laptop in my class, and it's grad school and we're going over some stuff I've done before, so might as well have some fun.

I luckily didn't actually laugh out loud, I just smiled widely in a manner that is entirely inconsistent with analyzing antitrust law.

I'm luckily allowed to have a laptop in my class, and it's grad school and we're going over some stuff I've done before, so might as well have some fun.

I luckily didn't actually laugh out loud, I just smiled widely in a manner that is entirely inconsistent with analyzing antitrust law.

haha that is perfect. reminds me of this one FB meme i saw a year ago that said "Dear students...we know that you are texting in class. Nobody randomly looks down at their crotch and starts smiling...sincerely, teachers".

yeah, analyzing antitrust law would be pretty strange to smile about.

My favorite one too. Reminds me of the scene in old-school when will Ferrell blacked out during his debate response.

Archived