Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniacs thread........ We Want Dallas edition

RichmondRedskin88

yes, i definitely want dallas. sure hope we can win tomorrow night. not feeling too good about our chances though...but i will say this...if (IF) we manage to win tomorrow night in dallas, i like our chances of getting back to .500 the next 2 games (@ Vikings, Vs Buccaneers)). From there, anything can happen. but, it all starts tomorrow night. HTTR and **** Dallas!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, and  Tony Romo

Until the skins can beat teams better than the jags and titans, it's difficult to take this rivalry seriously. Cowboys are probably not even thinking about us. Probably looking forward to the Cards game lol.

so....they're probably not thinking about us, but instead, thinking about a team that barely squeaked by philly? i'd be surprised if they're even thinking about arizona.

Bring on Dallas.  Man I'm praying for a win even if we still have a losing season.  Just so I don't have to hear all the cowgirl fans being so vocal and acting like they are SuperBowl Bound already.  

The fact nobody thinks we will win is exactly why we can win.  Any Given Sunday.  Yup still got my burgundy and gold colored glasses.

Not sure if you noticed by Philly is pretty good this year

yes, i noticed. i wasnt saying anything bad about them. my point was that the cardinals almost gave the game away. my point was that the cardinals suck, so that is why i would be surprised if dallas is even thinking about a crappy cardinals team that just barely won.

Right here, right now ..... Dallas is the LAST team I want to see.

Hail,.

Disagree. If we lose, we're 2-6, the season's over and we can start worrying about draft picks. If we win, then there is a bright spot (beating Jax or Tennessee isn't a bright spot) and we've got something to build on the rest of the year.

Dallas is the perfect team for us to be playing right now. The last team I'd want to see right now is another crap team we could get a meaningless win against.

Not only WE WANT DallASS... I don't even give a **** who the QB is ... It is my birthday and I just want a god damn win!!!! :)

Well, Happy Birthday to ya !

It has been said, so it is.

Romo's back is gonna give out on him, and he will only be able to throw to our LBs, and thus starts the traditional Dallas Cowboys implosion.

So I feel like I've missed the announcement, as no one seems to be discussing it at all- but has rg3 officially been ruled out? I mean is there any chance at all of him playing? I feel like if there were, there would be more talk about it

This morning, Albert Breer (NFLN) tweeted Colt McCoy will make the start.

Atleast we'll get to know our fate by halftime and get a good nights rest.

This is just another game for the Cowboys. They couldn't care less about the rivalry. They're more concerned with the Fecals.

The Fecals just fecaled themselves yesterday. Oh, they can manage to put up some points. Just not enough to bail out their fecal defense.

Disagree. If we lose, we're 2-6, the season's over and we can start worrying about draft picks. If we win, then there is a bright spot (beating Jax or Tennessee isn't a bright spot) and we've got something to build on the rest of the year.

Dallas is the perfect team for us to be playing right now. The last team I'd want to see right now is another crap team we could get a meaningless win against.

A lot of these doom/gloomers in this thread need to put their big boy pants on and remember that this IS the same Cowsquirts team that employs (1) Romo and his inevitable penchant for self-immolation, and (2) Jason Garrett. My opinion is that they got off to their usual glorious start and INEVITABLY they are due for their late/mid- season collapse in 3 .. 2 .. 1 ... No one better than us, an underachieving team that still has managed to keep it close in all but one or two of our games to start their slide. I am somewhat realistic about our chances, but I also believe that the Cowsquirts whom NO ONE believed would be at the top or even the MIDDLE of our division are a house of cards ..

Archived