Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

YahooSports.Com: Richard Sherman Rips Garcon

MustangSteve

Richard Sherman has a long list of enemies.Washington Redskins receiver Pierre Garcon has been added to the list. After the Seattle Seahawks' win over Washington on Monday night, Sherman was at his trash-talking best when discussing Garcon, who Sherman said pulled his hair during the game. The two were also involved in a scuffle at the end of a play and Sherman kept talking to Garcon all the way back to the Redskins' sideline.

Click link for resthttp://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/richard-sherman-rips-pierre-garcon---pierre-doesn-t-matter-in-this-league--050021220.html

I would have pulled his hair too!

There was a missed call on that play. Sherman was making contact long after five yards. I'm glad Garcon was giving it to him. I bet he's still pissed at the Seahawks and their dirty secondary play from the playoff loss, when Browner gave him a dirty shot 40 yards away from the play and screwed up his shoulder.

Not a fan of Sherman, but I think he wins when people can only ever point to one play a game where it even appears he may have been in the vicinity of getting beat.  

He's good, but he grabs and holds anytime he's about to get beat.. Just doesn't get called.. And he's surprised someone pulled his hair? Bahaaa..

I hate hearing 'he's the best' - no he's not, if he wants to be the best then he needs to start covering/attempting to cover the best and not succeed off of defending 3's & 4's and TE's

He might not be the best but he's definitely the best on the defending super bowl champs. He's the best on a defense that is widely regarded as one of the best in the league.

So say what you will about him, I'd go bananas if he were on our team. Maybe then we'd have a defenseman that shows heart. We have a bunch of chumps out there right now.

People are so eager to talk trash about talented players who aren't on our team. It's like it is a coping mechanism.

Dick Sherman got toasted by DJax last night. I noticed towards the end of the game he was covering the #3 WR or a TE.

I'd pull his hair too, that fool is straight up bama.

By rule a player's hair is part of the uniform. Garcon did grab some of those locks and gave Dick a toss, but this was after Dick was using his typical illegal hands on Garcon well after they had past the point of being 5 yards beyond the LoS

By rule a player's hair is part of the uniform. Garcon did grab some of those locks and gave Dick a toss, but this was after Dick was using his typical illegal hands on Garcon well after they had past the point of being 5 yards beyond the LoS.

Oh come on, yanking his hair is fun! Watching him whine is even more fun :)

He might not be the best but he's definitely the best on the defending super bowl champs. He's the best on a defense that is widely regarded as one of the best in the league.

So say what you will about him, I'd go bananas if he were on our team. Maybe then we'd have a defenseman that shows heart. We have a bunch of chumps out there right now.

People are so eager to talk trash about talented players who aren't on our team. It's like it is a coping mechanism.

He's the best on that team, yeah - I'm talking about the **** he continuously talks about how he's the greatest ever, this and that.  He doesn't cover #1's and rarely covers #2's.  Their pass defense gives up the 11th most yards per game, 9th worst in terms of completion percentage, 8th worst 1st down % and the 9th worst qb rating.  That defense is good because of their front 7, secondary is overrated. 

They were successful in prior years because of the physicality that was allowed, now that they can't do the same things, it's showing.

Archived