Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jay Gruden: ‘I Think We Need A Little Time’

Turned the channel after the 2nd interception in the 3rd qrt even though I recorded it. The guys looked and played as banged up and slow as the injury report indicated. Wow, the team laid a big turd on this one. That took all the hope out of the season and now it's quite obvious when that many starters go down, the backups aren't good enough yet. So many miscues in the secondary outside of Ryan Clark, who for as long as I watched played inspired football.

Well, that sucked. 

Looks like a concussion to Paul and a knee strain injury to Trent Williams as a bonus.

...no missed FGs...no attempts but at least no misses. Way looked better and added a couple of tackles. Pretty sad when your kicker is making the tackles though.

Outside of Keenan, none of the LBs impressed in the least. For as much talent that is out there; not much in results. 

So I'll say it because you know it's Dan Snyder and it's coming- ''Are we in the Jameis Winston Sweepstakes now?''

I blame everything on Dan Snyder. He's bad for football and he's bad for the Redskins. He forced the hand of management, trumped them to spend 4 picks on Griffin, for flash, glitter, hype, and a surgically repaired knee. It's like when he was asked about Ryan Grant and how well he had done in preseason, he replied, ''we could see the skills he had in college and knew he would be good''. Snyder, you idiot, you couldn't evaluate an athlete if you had to.Saw a little sideline shot of Snyder before the game walking around making his royal appearance. He came to Chris Baker while he was stretching, looked like Baker couldn't get away from the little creep fast enough, Snyder was slapping him on the shoulder like he's one of the boys. Baker's reaction was priceless.

Archived