Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tress Way thread

TimmySmith

The fact that Gruden and Kotwica recognized that Way can do kickoffs tells me the ST is no longer relegated to 2nd tier status.  Attention to detail in all 3 phases.  I like it.

Well, from the presser earlier in the week Gruden said that, when healthy, Kai would still handle the kickoffs due to better hang time. Way stepped in because they were worried about Kai aggravating an injury. 

I'd like to see Way handle punting and KO and let Kai just focus on FGs but I'm not sure the staff agrees. 

Even better, he might be able to kick off!  Even his ugly kick offs worked lol.

If he can do that and leave Forbath for field goals we might just be in great shape in the kicking game. 

Just backing up what Truant said, Gruden, in his presser, said Kai's back at KOs once he's capable.  I'd like Way to perform the duty for the rest of the season though.

We've struck gold with our Kicking Game!

And just think, all we had to do to solve all our kicking problems was to sign two zero experience guys to our squad and let them do the job.  hahaha, seriously, when does that EVER work out?!

Yet here we are with two guys that are awesome.

Yes because punters are so inconsistent and his leg could get tired or his foot could swell up to one side.  He's a ****ing punter.  LOL  :lol:

Yes because punters are so inconsistent and his leg could get tired or his foot could swell up to one side.  He's a ****ing punter.  LOL  :lol:

29 yards in the second half

Dude can punt.  49 per.  Another piece of the puzzle that makes the Skins a better team.  If he averages 50 this year, I'll buy a jersey.

Ummm, you may want to start saving your pennies.

Averaged 56.7 yards today!?!?!

A glimmer of light and hope in a bleak, dark, dank, stank, "special" teams unit.

• 1 month later...

Archived