Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Extremeskins Tailgate 09/14 Vs Jacksonville

pez

I don't post very much (I'm pretty sure this was my dad's username to begin with), but my gf and I are thinking about heading to the game Sunday. Is it cool if we possibly join you guys? I can talk to her and figure out what we can bring.

YES and welcome!  If you don't have a regular green pass, you can park in the Barlow road lot for $25 and walk over.

E43 is where you want to be.  << good way to remember where we are.

Hey everyone! This sounds awesome! I am flying in from California for the game with my friend and our sons and would hate to come empty handed. Is there a grocery store I could hit on the way close to the stadium? Our hotel is close to dulls air port so we are gonna head your way after breakfast.

if so, I have 1 question... import or domestic? :)

There is one near the intersection of Arena Drive and Harry Truman Blvd. ...and I vote IMPORT! 

Finally making it down for my first game of the year! :D  Can't wait.

Box `o philly soft pretzels inc.

YUM!  ...Thanks for always bringing those.  I never knew who brought those, so now I do.

Hi!  Skins season ticket holder from RI here.  Heading down to DC for work this weekend but was able to combine it with a game weekend!  Wanted to see if it was cool to join your tailgate?  At this point let me know what you guys need and I can bring it.

Steve (from Rhode Island)

Got a green pass for the first time this year - gonna try to swing by with the gf ! Whats the protocol? Do we just meander up and start talking to people? :)

Hows the situation getting out of that section of green after the game? any tips?

Tailgate after the game, especially if a win.  Kill an hour or two and let the traffic get out ahead of you.  Nothing more miserable than driving one inch per hour.

Looks like I'm gonna make this one...

Logistics are a bit befuddling so what I bring will be figured out later this evening when I get back to my house.

Aside from the crazies, you know who you are, what time is everyone planning on getting to Redskins Rd.? I should be there between 7:00 / 7:15

See ya in the am.

Looks like I'm gonna make this one...

Logistics are a bit befuddling so what I bring will be figured out later this evening when I get back to my house.

Aside from the crazies, you know who you are, what time is everyone planning on getting to Redskins Rd.? I should be there between 7:00 / 7:15

See ya in the am.

Frannie & I will be there between 7:00 & 8:00am

Ya'll really get there hours before the gates open? Is it too late to show up at 930/10? Sweet lord :)

The die hard crowd is there before the gates open.  I usually get there around 10 AM.  We start cleaning up about 30-45 mins prior to kickoff, so it is better to be too early (if there is such a thing), than too late.  Also, if you get there too late, the wings might be gone.

Hi!  Skins season ticket holder from RI here.  Heading down to DC for work this weekend but was able to combine it with a game weekend!  Wanted to see if it was cool to join your tailgate?  At this point let me know what you guys need and I can bring it.

Steve (from Rhode Island)

Yes!!  If you don't have a green lot parking pass you can park in the Barlowe road lot or if you are coming in on Metro, you can walk up (though it is about 1.5 miles from the Metro to E43).  If you will be walking a fair amount of distance, bring something you can carry.  A bottle for the bar might be your best bet.

Hey guys this is my first time coming to your tailgate I don't post here much anymore because of Twitter and Facebook. But can me and my buddy donate money.

Unless things have changed there will be a bucket or big water bottle for donations.  Welcome back, Jojo (Beatle's reference)

HTTR

Archived