Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK's Sportsbar: The official '14 season Twitter thread, whatnot free, Almond Milk included, Fat Tire Sponsored

SWFLSkins

Orakpo got bullied on that final 3rd and 10 play to Lynch. Yeah, he was held. But all he does is ball up and play patty cake at the LOS.

Kerrigan got the initial pressure on that play. Orakpo was supposed to be the bookend and finish it off. Okung just harassed him.

Where are we? The state of the #Redskins, Week 6 http://wp.me/pAil9-3jE  #RedskinsTalk

Washington Redskins: Could They Turn Things Around? http://riggosrag.com/?p=24337 

Emmanual Benton ‏@Manny_PPI  5m

DJax, Andre Roberts and Garcon all saw time on Richard Sherman Monday. Sherm was only able to frustrate one guy -- 88. #Redskins

Ryan Clark on the difference in mentality between #Redskins and Steelers. It’s “the entire culture of the community.” http://www.timesdispatch.com/redskins-xtra/ryan-clark-compares-redskins-and-steelers-mentalities/article_886f1523-8031-50b2-baf7-ef6e93c5b8f1.html …

MUST WATCH: Ryan Clark questions media amid reports of uncaring locker room http://ow.ly/Csp5z  #RedskinsTalk

Bzcg_08IMAAiehd.jpg

Darren Urban retweeted

They hear u @AZCardinals fans. 116 false starts by Cards opponents at @UOPStadium since it opened in '06 most in the @nfl during that span

Interesting double standard from Ryan Clark in criticizing the media by saying they have no right if they haven't been NFL players reacting after a loss.

Ryan Clark bashes Roger Goodell frequently yet has never served as Commissioner of a billion dollar sports empire and doesn't know the inner workings of that job so maybe he should heed his own words and stick to playing football.  

Clark was brought to the Skins in large part for his veteran leadership and to help get rid of the losing culture that has surrounded this franchise for so long.   Hope we actually see results from that objective sometime in the near future...

Redskins Practice 10/8: Jay Gruden Presser http://sbnation.com/e/6710636 

Tarik El-Bashir ‏@TarikCSN  5m

RG3 did not participate in practice today. That means he only did the rehab drills prior to the session.

Trent Williams (knee) also did not practice.

Jay Gruden says if Perry Riley cant go, Will Compton will step in at ILB #RedskinsTalk

Brian Orakpo, Trent Williams, Tracy Porter all OUT at #Redskins practice.. Gruden didn't sound too concerned yet on Trent.. #RedskinsTalk

If Perry Riley (knee) can't play in Arizona, Will Compton will replace him.

Perry Riley did not practice today. Will Compton would start if he can't go.

#Redskins Gruden on Perry Riley: Compton took all the snaps with 1st team Def.

Jay Gruden says Will Compton as expected would start at Jack ILB if Riley can't go. Compton took all first team snaps today.

Referee for Washington at Cardinals: Ed Hochuli

Gruden says he talked to the team about the locker room atmosphere. He doesn't see a problem. #Redskins

Gruden says media maybe took a few guys out of context. .says he has no doubt players in question "played their ass off."

I want to read less about locker room jokes and more about RGIII crushing agility drills today.

Jay Gruden just defended his players, said "No doubt in my mind they played their ass off" #RedskinsTalk

Gruden said he looked into reports of jocularity in locker room after Monday's game. Said the players in question played hard. Non-issue.

Jay Gruden says third down was a major emphasis in extra periods in practice Wednesday. ..says Seattle took Garcon out with coverages

On #Redskins TE Jordan Reed's return on Sunday: Did practice today. Time to get out there and help spark this offense

Gruden again said losing Jordan Reed for four games has affected what they had planned to do this season. "It put a hurtin' on us," he said.

Jay Gruden says he has no timetable on Griffin working with trainers..would be at least a "week or two" of practice to play not running yet.

Here goes Diana asking about the "LockerRoomGate" issue

Any vids of Robert on the field? Would like to see how he is moving so far in the rehab

there was a link to an instagram vid posted earlier by i believe hap....  can't imbed them here since they're mp4 format

Jay: players were dejected and upset after the loss. I dont know how you are suppose to react to a joke said in the locker room 2hr after

Still no timetable on RG3

Andre Roberts facing his former team Arizona. He says Larry Fitzgerald taught him how to be a pro. #Redskins

I agree with Jay Gruden there, terrible call on the second 3rd & 1 run play. http://hail22.com/2014/10/07/redskins-running-loaded-boxes/ …

BzcnjbUIcAAa69g.png

If you ask me there is no drama at all. When the dude is ready he is our starter, pretty simple!

I agree he should be. But I feel like "when hes ready" is open for interpretation. Gruden's comments didn't make feel like he is going to make Robert the starter within two weeks.

But he almost looks like he is healthy enough to start this weekend.

Kirk: At the end of the day as the quarterback, it's my job to help the team win

This guy thinks its all about him. 

Seriously though, I find it amusing how alike our two QB's are on and off of the field. And yet, listening to the media, you would think they are worlds apart. Even Monday night Gruden (the SB champ one) said multiple times....'They just need to do more of the things that Cousins does well...the bootlegs, the roll outs'. 

It amuses me, honestly.  

I agree he should be. But I feel like "when hes ready" is open for interpretation. Gruden's comments didn't make feel like he is going to make Robert the starter within two weeks.

Jay said in his presser just a bit ago that griff will need to practice at least a week or 2 before being able to be ready to go again...  which if you extrapolate on that, would mean he could be ready to go after our week 9 bye...   at least that's what i got out of that... 

No surprise here but Logan Thomas will take first-team reps today. #AZCardinals

BA: Palmer threw more last couple days than he did previously. Good sign.

BA: Hoping Palmer can have full practice Thursday or Friday.

This guy thinks its all about him. 

Seriously though, I find it amusing how alike our two QB's are on and off of the field. And yet, listening to the media, you would think they are worlds apart. Even Monday night Gruden (the SB champ one) said multiple times....'They just need to do more of the things that Cousins does well...the bootlegs, the roll outs'. 

It amuses me, honestly.  

When the media (or people in general) decide they don't like someone, every single they they do is twisted. Shanny's campaign against RG3s character worked, and its really unfortunate.

Jay said in his presser just a bit ago that griff will need to practice at least a week or 2 before being able to be ready to go again...  which if you extrapolate on that, would mean he could be ready to go after our week 9 bye...   at least that's what i got out of that...

Yeah, coming back after the bye makes a lot of sense, even though I would like to see him earlier. That way Kirk can still get the first team practice reps the next few weeks and RG3 can get caught up in the bye week.

But he almost looks like he is healthy enough to start this weekend.

Would say he needs to get in at least two full weeks of practice @ 100%. Once he can do that bring him back. But i would like to see him come back after the bye week.   

default_profile_0_normal.png

@mortreport

NFL officiating dept would've supported offensive pass interference on Pierre Garcon when he pulled @RSherman_25's hair (part of uniform).

iurcxW88_normal.png
@Russellmania980
Patrick Peterson: "Me and DeSean definitely have some history." Peterson says he's so "freaky fast." #Redskins #Cards

iurcxW88_normal.png

@Russellmania980

Patrick Peterson "When you blitz a lot, it puts a lot of pressure on your corners" Something the #Cards do & the #Redskins have been doing.

Interesting double standard from Ryan Clark in criticizing the media by saying they have no right if they haven't been NFL players reacting after a loss.

Ryan Clark bashes Roger Goodell frequently yet has never served as Commissioner of a billion dollar sports empire and doesn't know the inner workings of that job so maybe he should heed his own words and stick to playing football.  

Clark was brought to the Skins in large part for his veteran leadership and to help get rid of the losing culture that has surrounded this franchise for so long.   Hope we actually see results from that objective sometime in the near future...

My memory of most of Clark's complaints with Goodell have less to do with the "business" side of Football, and more with the Commissioners actions as it relates to the FOOTBALL side of football. Fining and suspending people for certain hits and the like. Which, as a player, he does have a perspective of.

There's DOING what someone does. Then there's doing something that directly relates to what someone does. Then there's simply watching what someone does.

MANY in the media, specifically most of the local sports media, falls into that third category when it comes to something like "How to feel after a loss in an NFL game". They're not a player, they're not a coach, they're not part of the staff. They're guys who sit there and watch, not experience it first hand to some degree.

With much of what Goodell has done that Clark tends to criticize, it's involving something he's actually DOING in some fashion, not just watching. I don't see Clark criticizing Goodell for, as an example, getting a TV deal done. He's criticizing him for changes and actions he's taken as it relates to the game on the field, which is related to something he has direct action with.

Additionally, as a representative within the players union and I believe now possibly even on it's board, he actually DOES have some experience as it relates to the business side of things as it relates to football.

Archived