Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is pathetic...

boozeman3

Here it is Redskins/Cowboys week and nary a single shot fired in anger.

If Harvey Martin were alive (gawd rest his soul), he would throw a wreath in here.

The ghosts of Longley to Pearson on Turkey Day...

The Fun Bunch leaping over a protesting Dennis Thurman...

Diron Talbert's mouth...

Roger's pass to Tony Hill over Lamar Parrish...

Aikman to Ismail in OT...

Daryl Grant lumbering for a TD in the 1983 NFC Championship...

Theismann running around like a panicked chicken to run out the clock in 1978...

C'mon...admit it. This is a week we all circle on the calender.

Let's act like it.

Booze, who the heck do you think you are coming in here and trying to start a fight.

I remember those times...and they are over. Tom vs George...Over the hill gang and all against Doomsday. It's done !

Face it, until the Skins can win more than 1 out of 12 games gainst the Boys...The riveraly won't return.

I don't see it starting this week either.

Originally posted by Jarvman

Booze, who the heck do you think you are coming in here and trying to start a fight.

I remember those times...and they are over. Tom vs George...Over the hill gang and all against Doomsday. It's done !

Face it, until the Skins can win more than 1 out of 12 games gainst the Boys...The riveraly won't return.

I don't see it starting this week either.

Thanks for ruining everything, jarv.

Bastid.

I guess I'm a little more concerned about the overall health of our team (not injury wise).

We've got players questioning the coaches, the owner questioning coaches, the head coach questioning (and apparently harboring a grudge against) the owner.

All these things add up to major distractions and I'm concerned that we will not be able to even field a competitive team this Sunday or next for that matter.

I love the Redskins, always have always will, but, I just can't seem to wake the ghosts of old and get overly excited for this game. Maybe if the off field distractions weren't rearing their ugly head once again and I was hopefull like after the Eagles game that this team was learning how to play football and stick with each other I would be more excited about facing Dallas.

Unfortunately the one coach in this league that will prepare his team better than anyone following a loss is going to be on the opposite sideline this week. My only hope is that we get a few luck bounces and play to our potential this week. If that happens, maybe we can turn this thing around. I don't know if I am in the minority here on this board but the future (at least this year) does not look bright. If these types of stories continue to surface about Snyder and Spurrier, we may be looking for another coach next year.

I sincerely hope this is not the case. I believe that SS will succeed in this leage, given time. Hopefully he can find a way to motivate his players and have them show up mentally each week. So far, that has not occurred.

Originally posted by Bufford Con Queso

I know what you mean. I think right now you guys just caught us in a "huh?" stage.

I want to win this game...but have trouble getting fired up.

Maybe its because of the Musak in the background.

hmmmmm, the Bee Gees.....How deep is your love?

No way.

You are all listening to the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync.

The Bee Gees are way too intense for you guys.

:cheers:

Archived