Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

I had $300 on Maryland +19.5, which honestly is the silliest line I’ve seen in years.  The moneyline paid 7/1...which was also ridiculous.

Maryland isn’t some JuCo squad and Minnesota isn’t any kind of juggernaut.

Easiest, most obvious home dog in forever.

Fear The Turtle.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I had $300 on Maryland +19.5, which honestly is the silliest line I’ve seen in years.  The moneyline paid 7/1...which was also ridiculous.

Maryland isn’t some JuCo squad and Minnesota isn’t any kind of juggernaut.

Easiest, most obvious home dog in forever.

Fear The Turtle.

When it was 38-21 Minnesota heading into the fourth quarter you had to be nervous.

I thought when Maryland fumbled at Minnesota's 1 yard line in the third quarter that was their last chance.  So many mistakes for Maryland.  Including two huge offensive pass interferences.  One turned a 36 yard fg into a 51 yard fg right before halftime and the other cost us a chance to kick a game winning fg in regulation.  Maryland made so many bone headed plays.   Lost the turnover battle 2-0 against so Maryland now has 6 turnovers and no takeaways two games into the season.  Still they are 1-1.  Maryland out gained Minnesota 675 to 451.

1 minute ago, philibusters said:

When it was 38-21 Minnesota heading into the fourth quarter you had to be nervous.

I thought when Maryland fumbled at Minnesota's 1 yard line in the third quarter that was their last chance.  So many mistakes for Maryland.  Including two huge offensive pass interferences.  One turned a 36 yard fg into a 51 yard fg right before halftime and the other cost us a chance to kick a game winning fg in regulation.  Maryland made so many bone headed plays.   Lost the turnover battle 2-0 against so Maryland now has 6 turnovers and no takeaways two games into the season.  Still they are 1-1.  Maryland out gained Minnesota 675 to 451.

The QB was a five star recruit from start to finish. 

Minnesota had a nice stretch before halftime where they worked the underneath and the run.  Terps adjusted and moved up the LBs/Safeties 3-4 yards.  Dared the Gophers to go deep.

They didn’t.  Game over.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I guess I'm expecting a Stefon Diggs freshman impact....making plays, etc. I haven't seen that flash yet for a 5*

True....but Stefon was the number one option on every play.

Rakim is our third/fourth best receiver at this point.

• Like 1

So coming from a Penn State fan...I wasn't expecting 59-0 again but I certainly wasn't expecting Maryland of all teams to take us to the woodshed.  PSU is supposed to be where I get my football joy in the fall since the WFT rarely gives any.

At least Biden won, that helps :)

• Like 2
Just now, TheDoyler23 said:

:cheers:

I can’t believe what I’m seeing so far. 

Me either...and the fan base is turning on James Franklin.  And this QB we're trotting out.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn Penn St is some ****

We are right now.  To quote the Penn State boards, this game looks like Week 1 where Alabama is playing West Bumble**** State, and PSU is West Bumble****.

• Haha 4

Though I give big kudos to the state of Pennsylvania for kicking the orange **** right in the jewels, PSU and Franklin can piss right off after running up 59 last year, among other indiscretions. I am thoroughly enjoying today! 🎶🕺💥🍺

Jarrett and Still are some bad ass freshman too!

Edited by Long n Left
  • Thanks 2