Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

He's not projected to be drafted because he is undersized, but I hope some NBA team gives Cowan a chance. If he keeps playing like this he may end up being a late second round pick. Kid has tons of heart.

I watched those final four minutes again. Defense and rebounding ramped up. That's this team's calling card.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

He's not projected to be drafted because he is undersized, but I hope some NBA team gives Cowan a chance. If he keeps playing like this he may end up being a late second round pick. Kid has tons of heart.

I watched those final four minutes again. Defense and rebounding ramped up. That's this team's calling card.

Was thinking the exact same thing. If you’re in need of a PG, could do far worse than taking a shot on Cowan. He has really upped his game this year.

• Like 1

Got a bad feeling about the Ohio State game.  Buckeyes looked horrible against Iowa, they couldn't defend anything.  Their offense revolves around Kaleb Wesson, if he has a bad game they are done.  The reason I have a bad feeling is because home teams have dominated this year in the Big 10 and the Buckeyes are due to rebound.  We will see, Vegas favors them by 2.5 points.

Zero fouls called on OSU in the first 10 minutes of the second half. B1G officiating is generally atrocious, but these guys taking it to a new level. Wesson has set at least a dozen illegal screens, not to mention 3 or 4 elbows.

Terps getting wrecked on the boards, and OSU doing a great job of not letting Cowan and Smith beat them. 

Women have really found their identity now. They play great defense, push the tempo, and hammer other teams inside with their size and athleticism. Legit #1 seed. Young and precocious, they will be a dangerous team in March.

Oh, and if Brenda loosens the reins on her, Diamond Miller gonna be a superstar.

Edited by Long n Left