Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

That was the best first half of basketball I've seen from MD in a long time. That was better than the Ohio St game earlier this year. I only remember two bad shots and one was by Layman who has been so unconcious you almost want to see him throw it up. Just a phenominal first half.

That was the best first half of basketball I've seen from MD in a long time. That was better than the Ohio St game earlier this year. I only remember two bad shots and one was by Layman who has been so unconcious you almost want to see him throw it up. Just a phenominal first half.

It helps when you are chucking threes and make them.  I don't know if that is a game plan when you don't make them.  Same offense, just better percentage.

It helps when you are chucking threes and make them. I don't know if that is a game plan when you don't make them. Same offense, just better percentage.

Yeah, I'm just afraid this might be fools gold. No way you can depend on 70% shooting, especially this team. If they come out against MSU chucking up 3's all over the pkace, they'll find themselves on the opposite end of this halftime score.

Yeah, I'm just afraid this might be fools gold. No way you can depend on 70% shooting, especially this team. If they come out against MSU chucking up 3's all over the pkace, they'll find themselves on the opposite end of this halftime score.

They might be undefeated if they shot this percentage all year LOL.  not convinced.  Beat Michigan State and I will forgive.  They should have saved this for tomorrow.

Up 21 and still getting killed for being bad on offense. Gonna break the Big10 tourney single game scoring record (need 8 points in 7 min).

Offense has been otherworldly tonight...especially ball sharing. Guessing this would be their highest assist total game.

Defense and rebounding have been Terp mediocre. Gotta tighten that up against a much better team tomorrow.

• Like 1

That was a great game by Maryland. The defense wasn't anything great, but it doesn't have to be when you execute on offense like that. Turgeon started to celebrate a little to early tonight, but with the way the team played down the stretch, you can't really blame him. On to Michigan State tomorrow.

Gave up almost 50% FG; almost twice as many turnovers; 10 of 28 rebounds off offensive glass.

These are the same things that dogged them all year, but were overshadowed by a record setting offensive performance.

I hope like hell that they win the B1G tourney, and get a 3, or even 2 seed, but paint me still highly skeptical.

Turgeon vs Izzo is a HUGE mismatch.

Gave up almost 50% FG; almost twice as many turnovers; 10 of 28 rebounds off offensive glass.

These are the same things that dogged them all year, but were overshadowed by a record setting offensive performance.

I hope like hell that they win the B1G tourney, and get a 3, or even 2 seed, but paint me still highly skeptical.

Turgeon vs Izzo is a HUGE mismatch.

And yet we are 2-2 against Izzo.

Lol popeman. You aren't talking smack about this collapse are you. They will win but....

Collapse? I'm sorry, are you talking about the inevitable run of a team playing its last game? Never got uncomfortable.

I enjoyed the game last night. It was fun to watch. Guys were playing out of their mind. This was what we all thought this year could be. It was a great game that I could sit and enjoy. But I guess some people like to be miserable all the time. Life must really suck when you can't enjoy something like that. It was the perfect opportunity to just sit back and enjoy a great offensive show. If they go out and lose today, there will be almost a week to piss and moan about the game. But take some joy sometimes.

That's nice, now the kiddies are name calling.

I watch because I care, a lot. Think what you want, but this team has highly underachieved. Please don't tell me how to react.

Ever thought that maybe just maybe they aren't as talented as the pundits claimed they are?