Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

Run the offense, the high post pick and roll with Melo, which torched the Badgers all day, and if he's not scoring or dishing for a score, Melo's on the line.

Yeah, they missed a couple, but pulling the plug that early led to bad shots/opportunities. I'll say it again, 2 1/2 minutes is WAY too early to pull the plug with a 10 point lead.

Edited by Long n Left

I watch it but honestly, I'm all football recruiting at this point.

That is a surprise. MD might be fielding one of the best teams in their history. MD is a basketball school. But you are focused on recruiting for football? Color me jaded but MD will never have a good football program.

• Like 1

That is a surprise. MD might be fielding one of the best teams in their history. MD is a basketball school. But you are focused on recruiting for football? Color me jaded but MD will never have a good football program.

If you followed recruiting like I do (and Durkin in particular) i think you might feel differently  :)

And besides, it's not like MD has NEVER had a good football program before. They have.

.@BadgerMBB sure is nice to keep in-state talent :)

CYTaK6IWMAAdM9x.jpg

That's is awesome. I want MD to become the most hated team like they were in the ACC. All the fans of the big 4 schools in NC hated MD. HATED! And it was pretty awesome. I want to see that in the B1G too because they are winning.

Oh, and Wisconsin fans should be mad at their quitter coach. He quit on the team because they sucked. That's where their fans should aim their anger.

• Like 1

Guess what guys?

The other fans have accepted us in the BIG 10! That's good news. We're relevant. They could care less when we first came into the league.

I love it. I want to be the "Duke" of the Big 10.

2nd last year. Now highly ranked. The women dominating. They hate that we're kicking all their asses in BB.

Edited by pjfootballer
  • Like 1

I guess I have a different definition of good football program. I guess we will see. Wallowing for the most part in chucky cheese bowl and the music city bowl aren't really exciting to me. A good program has to be ranked consistently and actually play for something. Even the bowls don't pick Maryland to play in their bowl

http://maryland.247sports.com/Bolt/Terps-Offer-Four-Star-Quarterback-42720087

Terps Offer Four-Star Quarterback

Despite having a quarterback on board, the Terps extended an offer to four-star quarterback Devon Modster. Modster, a 6'2" pro-style quarterback from Tesoro High School in California, is a former Arizona commit. Maryland is the second school to offer Modster in 2016, with Syracuse being the first.

The news comes days after reports from multiple reporters that four-star quarterback and Terrapin commit Dwayne Haskins is strongly considering the Buckeyes. With the news, Maryland is ensuring a backup plan is in place if Haskins does indeed leave the class. While the Terps are evaluating other options locally as well, Modster's strong arm is a decent fit in Walt Bell's offense.

Modster is currently rated the 13th-best pro-style quarterback in the country and the nation's 333rd-best prospect in the 247 composite rankings. He is also rated .8907 in the 247 database. Stay tuned for more...

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH