Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

13 hours ago, abdcskins said:

All Terps tonight. Moving the ball much better. Minnesota has missed lots of shots but defense pretty good too.

Yeah, 9 point final margin flatters Minn. Could easily have been 25.

If Stix plays like last night from now on, this will be a team to be reckoned with. Glad to see Cowan come back from one of his worst performances of the season, with one of his best. Needed it, because Bruno had an off game. The Gophers bigs have given him trouble, but that opened things up for Stix in both games against them.

As long as Stix stays next year, Terps should be very competitive. The Mitchell twins will give him and Lindo a lot of help inside. I just think that Turge needs to get a plus ball handler and passer in. None of their guards can do both well. Would add a much needed dimension.

Hope to see a little more of Serrel. Have liked what I’ve seen from him recently...very active, and has a herky-jerky movement that is tough to match up against. If he can improve his outside shooting in the off season, he could become quite the weapon.

Terps will likely have to face Penn St. in their opening game, tough draw. PSU is hottest team in the B1G. I think the Terps have to win at least one, and probably 2 in the B1G tourney to get a 5 seed.

• Like 1

Nebraska is playing harder than Maryland and they played yesterday. Maryland taking bad shots. Fernando getting zero chances in the post, Nebraska doubles every time. 

Finally Cowan penetrates and lobs it to Sticks for the oop. More of that please.

Don't leave Palmer open ever. He is 50% of Nebraska's offense.

Maryland should be attacking the rim every damn possession. Try to get Nebraska in foul trouble.

Turgeon is getting flat out coached. Miles is throwing different things at him, and he has no idea how to adjust. His sub pattern has been head scratching, to say the least.

They run offense like they’ve never seen a zone before. 

That sucking sound you hear is Cowan.

My only hope is that a one and done here and in the NCAAs could be end of Turge.

Edited by Long n Left