Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

37 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The only question is that his record at New MExico as head gaffer was 3 wins and like 27 losses. 

2-26... But I'll just say this, he's legend to football in DC. That alone should keep more of the good local talent here. 

Edited by CrypticVillain
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

Is that Locksley or is that Alabama?  I think one of us could sell a kid on playing at Alabama right now.  

Well he sold a top 10 player in the country on playing at UMD coming off a 2-10 season.

And that player was Stefon Diggs.

He also landed a Heisman trophy candidate in Dwayne Haskins.

When he was at Illinois he landed WR Arellious Benn, who was a 5* recruit.

1 hour ago, SoulSkin said:

I think Purdue is supposedly very interested in Canada for head coach.

I highly doubt that. Jeff Brohm just turned down his alma mater Louisville, to stay at Purdue. They supposedly love him there. 

Ive heard rumblings of another B1G school interested in Canada, but not who. If I had to guess, I’d say Minnesota, Illinois, or Rutgers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

I highly doubt that. Jeff Brohm just turned down his alma mater Louisville, to stay at Purdue. They supposedly love him there. 

Ive heard rumblings of another B1G school interested in Canada, but not who. If I had to guess, I’d say Minnesota, Illinois, or Rutgers.

I heard it during some game broadcast, that I was surprised that they even mentioned it, but I can't remember what game it was. I thought I heard Purdue, but was probably half paying attention. It was definitely another Big 10 school they were talking about. My mistake.