Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Offense is putrid today.

Defense finally makes a play. Defensive lineman running into the end zone for a pick 6....stripped at the five yard line. Fumble recovered in the end zone by Michigan State for a touchback.

And now MSU runs 80 yards for a TD. Game over.

Edited by abdcskins

9 first downs and 100 total yards of offense.

I commend Canada for the job he has done in such a destructive environment, but those numbers tell me he’s not the guy to lead this program. I think UMD should look outside for their next coach. Of the six proposed in the Rivals article BRAVE posted, I’d lean toward Rhule.

Did anyone actually get to watch the game tonight? I see the score was close at the end. I hope this doesn't become the norm that the games are not on TV and you have to pay for them. This is the first time since MD moved to the B1G that I can't remember a game not being on TV.  I'm sure there were others, I just don't remember it not being on the B1G network if it wasn't on another network.

Geeez .. terps looked real real good last night. I know NC A7T blah blah blah ... but we got size up front now w Bruno and Sticks. Sherrel Smith looks comfortable, like a poor mans Terrell Stooglin.

Wiggins looks as advertised. Really smooth player.

Sticks is like a more around the rim Jaren Jackson from MSu last year. I expect Sticks to go top 10 next draft.

Bruno - dominant. did a kinda fade away jump shot off a low post move.

Ayala - glue, didnt flash that much last night but seems to do all the little things

Morsell - picking up where he left off.

Lindor guy - playing minutes, not shy, confident player with some length.

cowan - isnt the only ball handler anymore, coming off the ball a bit w ayala as point. hes our motor but not asked to do nearly as much as last year. 

THIS TEAM IS LEGIT .. if bruno and sticks stay healthy, i think we win the B10 depending on MSU

I saw the game too.  Considering our opponent yeah but Fernando looks to be even bigger and stronger than last year.  Tons of energy.  He has a nice stroke from the free throw line too.  Sticks has the size, think he needs to work on his shot.  Wiggins has a nice looking shot.  So many new guys I'm looking forward to getting to know them.  

In Maryland football, I just saw that Kasim Hill tore the ACL in his left knee, different from the one last year.  Poor kid can't catch a break.  His career at Maryland isn't off to the best start.  

• Like 1

Will someone please tell me what the call was on the long pass that was Dinterference and facemask on the OSU receiver? I was at the bar eating with no sound, thought it would be offsetting and replay the down, but OSU got the big play.

Also, that 3rd down PI call was WAY late, and a ****ty call. B1G stepping in to make sure “The Game” next week means something?

Terp cheerleaders could use an upgrade.

Edited by Long n Left