Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

17 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Arent we already thin with 2 scholarships unfilled?

Not good. Hope Bender can play a full year. May be a blessing he didnt go play overseas ball.

With Huerter and Jackson, they would’ve been a top 15 team, IMO. Now, unless Sticks lights up the NCAA, ala Joe Smith, I see this team struggling to make the tourney again this season.

It’s been a disappointing run post Gary, I hope this new administration thinks likewise, and goes and gets a top flight coach for next year. I’m done with Turge.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Long n Left said:

With Huerter and Jackson, they would’ve been a top 15 team, IMO. Now, unless Sticks lights up the NCAA, ala Joe Smith, I see this team struggling to make the tourney again this season.

It’s been a disappointing run post Gary, I hope this new administration thinks likewise, and goes and gets a top flight coach for next year. I’m done with Turge.

Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. I think they need a new voice and new direction on the basketball team. I expect the team to be mediocre again. If the new AD is happy with mediocrity, they have the right guy. Otherwise, it’s time to move on.

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Umm.....wow.  Did you guys read the ESPN article?  So much for Durkin being a good coach.  A bunch of people in this thread were excited when he was hired.  He seems like a POS.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24342005/maryland-terrapins-football-culture-toxic-coach-dj-durkin

Maryland will never get right.

If true, he gotta go.

• Thanks 2

I get that that these coaches push competitiveness to the fullest degree, but a lot of this is just horse****.

It’s horse**** behavior of MEN directed at KIDS. And it’s unacceptable. 

I hope the University takes appropriate action and resolves this quickly. 

I bet Ohio State is really happy the attention has shifted from their scumbag coaching staff. They aren’t going to fire Urban Meyer. They were just biding their time till another major sport story broke. 

• Like 1