Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Second game in a row for the lady Terps that will pull at my heartstrings.

NC St. has another ex teammate of my daughter's, DD Rodgers (daughter of Wake great Rodney Rodgers), coming off the bench. State is a strong team, hardened in a tough ACC this year. Today's game should be a barn burner, but, in Raleigh, gotta give the home team the nod. Hope I'm wrong.

Bummed I can't make the 2 hour + drive over to see it, but I've got coaching duties this afternoon.

51 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

That's it. Peace out Turg

Terrible decision by Jackson. 

I have no no problem with someone plying their trade professionally, but with Jackson not playing most of this year, I'll be surprised if he even gets drafted. Had he stayed and had a good year in 2018-19, he's likely a first round 2019 pick. Wonder what his thought process is, and what he's heard from scouts. Personally, I don't see him as anything more than a 3 and D off the bench 3/4 in the NBA. Hope I'm wrong, for his sake.

As for Wiley, no great loss, IMO. He and Nickens will go down as one of the most disappointing recruiting classes at UMD the past couple decades. Wiggins will come in and give the Terps as much as both those two...better defense too!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Terrible decision by Jackson. 

I have no no problem with someone plying their trade professionally, but with Jackson not playing most of this year, I'll be surprised if he even gets drafted. Had he stayed and had a good year in 2018-19, he's likely a first round 2019 pick. Wonder what his thought process is, and what he's heard from scouts. Personally, I don't see him as anything more than a 3 and D off the bench 3/4 in the NBA. Hope I'm wrong, for his sake.

As for Wiley, no great loss, IMO. He and Nickens will go down as one of the most disappointing recruiting classes at UMD the past couple decades. Wiggins will come in and give the Terps as much as both those two...better defense too!

Getting paid> not getting paid

I agree Jackson is making a huge mistake.  Come back and have a good year and get drafted in the first round, get guaranteed money.  He is not going to get drafted at all and will end up playing in France for $37,000 a year.

These kids have no patience.

• Like 1

If he wants to do the camps and get honest advice on his prospects. That's fine. Don't hire an agent though. But this is going from Turg needs to install his system, to he has young guys who needs to mature, to his guys are all hurt, to again....young guys or hurt or leaving.

16 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

If he wants to do the camps and get honest advice on his prospects. That's fine. Don't hire an agent though. But this is going from Turg needs to install his system, to he has young guys who needs to mature, to his guys are all hurt, to again....young guys or hurt or leaving.

because of how effed up the NCAA eligibility rules are, he cannot declare without an agent.

He did it last season, and they are not allowed to do it twice.

• Like 1