Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I like that Durkin got tons and tons of guys into the game. It wasn't about Osaka-ing a non competitive game or trying to score 77 points for the sake of beating your chest. Lots of players with next to no college experience needed to get out there and break the seal. 

And I like that he put the first team back on the field to take a knee. They earned it. 

I went yesterday and took my 2 year old to his first game. He was done with it as soon as the lemonade ran dry, but by then it's was 35-0! 

• Like 6

^^I think this could help Melo out immensely. Cowan will take pressure off his ball handling duties, let Melo float and spot up, or pump and drive.

I think that not having Melo dominate the ball 80-90 per cent of the time he's on the floor will make him a more potent player, and Terps a better team.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

The women's team should be really good this year with all the new recruits from last year.  Wasn't it one of the top 3 recruiting classes in women's basketball last year?

The number 1 overall class. :)

http://www.espn.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/13945239/how-six-nation-best-basketball-recruits-all-wound-maryland

How Six Of The Nation's Best Basketball Recruits All Wound Up At Maryland

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

25 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

The women's team should be really good this year with all the new recruits from last year.  Wasn't it one of the top 3 recruiting classes in women's basketball last year?

One of the top 3 recruiting classes EVER!

Gonna be some pressure on Brenda to get her 2nd Natty. I think she's up for it though! 

• Like 2