Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NFL GM Drafting Game - 27 Teams Left

DogofWar1

I remember back for the 2012 draft we did an incredibly fun game where each poster was picked to represent a team as a GM, and a couple weeks before the draft we did our own draft.

Anyways, yes, 2015 is WAAAAY off, BUT, I thought setting up the thread now would be a good idea so that we can pick and follow our teams all season.  We follow the Redskins so closely, and are thus somewhat in tune with the team (doesn't keep us from being off base a bunch, but hey, nbd), so for this game I thought perhaps we could do the same.

Anyways, first we need a list of participants.  If you're interested, post, and we'll add you to the list.  We'll decide the teams randomly, so with your post stating interest, choose a number between 1 and 32, and I'll run teams through a random number generator.

I'll update OP with more info., rules, participants, etc., as we go.

Teams/Participant:

1 - ???? / ???

2 - ???? / ???

3 - ???? / 757SeanTaylor21

4 - ???? / ???

5 - ???? / DogofWar1

6 - ???? / ???

7 - ???? / ???

8 - ???? / ???

9 - ???? / ???

10 - ???? / daveakl

11 - ???? / ???

12 - ???? / Thekyle1591

13 - ???? / darrelgreenie

14 - ???? / ???

15 - ???? / ???

16 - ???? / ???

17 - ???? / ???

18 - ???? / ???

19 - ???? / ???

20 - ???? / ???

21 - ???? / ???

22 - ???? / ???

23 - ???? / ???

24 - ???? / ???

25 - ???? / ???

26 - ???? / ???

27 - ???? / ???

28 - ???? / ???

29 - ???? / ???

30 - ???? / ???

31 - ???? / ???

32 - ???? / ???

I'll take #5.  I haven't run the teams through the RNG yet, but I'll keep a super secret document with them once I finish running it, and reveal them all at once after we've filled all the slots.

Also, once teams are picked, we can trade teams if we want, just make sure you both post in the thread stating that teams are being traded.

Cool, but I need a number, 1-32, as well, so I can figure out which team you're getting.

I'll PM you which team once I have a number, though please keep it a secret until we have all the slots filled.

Then we can reveal them all at once and the poor souls who got the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and Seahawks can bribe others to take those teams, haha.

Archived