Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Help about Redskins Intro music

Timberob

Hey guys.  I need a little help.  A couple of years ago when I was at Fed Ex Field, the Skins game out to a song that I cant name or fully remember.  As pathetic as this is, I can offer very little in clues as to what the song was but here is what I know:

1)  It was right before the Skins ran onto the field and fireworks.

2) It was instrumental music only.

3) I can only describe it as haunting music that got bigger and bigger like something was coming and then may have exploded into different type of music.

Does anyone have any idea what the song is?  

I apologize if I should not have put this here but i have been searching for two days.  Help.                                                   

Enter Sandman?

There were a couple I was thinking of. One has a very cathedral sound, but it has a choir singing in short chants ... the OP says instrumental, so I'm not sure if that's it or how much that helps since I don't know the name of it.

The other is Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400 (?)

Carl Orff for the win. Also, name the Talking Heads song that is always played during warmups. That was obscure but a cool tune if you like Talking Heads. I'm assuming they still play it...haven't been in a while since the little ones were born.

Hint: Naive Melody

Burning Down the House?.

Archived