Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Make It Official, Re-Sign Chris Baker

Rex Grossman, Dezmon Briscoe, Josh Morgan, Santana Moss, Fred Davis, J.D. Walton,

Rob Jackson, Brian Orakpo, Darryl Tapp, Nick Barnett, Bryan Kehl, Perry Riley, E.J. Biggers, Josh Wilson, Reed Doughty,Jose Gumbs,Brandon Meriweather,

Sign Orakpo but don't break the bank, thanks to Moss, and wish the Skins would have traded Davis when he was worth a draft pick. To the rest good luck on your new team.

You know, I'm still convinced to let Rak walk and keep Tapp and Jackson as his replacements. Rak is going to demand top tier pay when he's not a top tier player. We have too many issues of need to focus that amount of money on 1 player. Rak's not going to give us a ''home team discount'' and I guess we shouldn't really expect him to......it's about his payday. I'm thinking to bring in vets that have been released this spring at a low 1 year salary to fill some of our needs while spending money on some younger free agents to help with our future.

Rex Grossman, Dezmon Briscoe, Josh Morgan, Santana Moss, Fred Davis, J.D. Walton, Rob Jackson, Brian Orakpo, Darryl Tapp, Nick Barnett, Bryan Kehl, Perry Riley, E.J. Biggers, Josh Wilson, Reed Doughty,Jose Gumbs,Brandon Meriweather, Sign Orakpo but don't break the bank, thanks to Moss, and wish the Skins would have traded Davis when he was worth a draft pick. To the rest good luck on your new team.

There's a few guys there who I feel need to come back for ota's and traing camp to make sure we aren't throwing away what could be better players in their 2nd year. Briscoe- large receiver,Jackson, Tapp, Kehl- acl ended his season but a good st player,Jose Gumbs, Biggers,

With a remaining 29 million cap space reported for the Redskins a 11 mill cap hit by making Orapko an unrestricted free agent doesn't look possible, or at least reasonable. We need cap space for rookies and free agent potentials at O-Line, ILB, WR, CB, and Safety. What would be left over would not give us a great deal of options.

With a remaining 29 million cap space reported for the Redskins a 11 mill cap hit by making Orapko an unrestricted free agent doesn't look possible, or at least reasonable. We need cap space for rookies and free agent potentials at O-Line, ILB, WR, CB, and Safety. What would be left over would not give us a great deal of options.

Best case scenario for the Redskins is to franchise him and hope someone will take him from us and we get draft pick compensation. They have to franchise tag him by Monday. The flip side is if we franchise him and no other team wants him then we HAVE to pay him. Too muck a gamble for my liking. The teams that have compensatory draft picks also have enough cap money to sign whomever they like, Browns and Jaquars come to mind.

Archived