Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fan Captains-Evening at Redskins Park

HOF44

Who's going???

I already RSVP'ed and plan on being there.

Fan Captains!

As a thank you for your commitment to the Fan Captain program, I am pleased to have the opportunity to invite you to an exclusive, Fan Captains Only, evening at Redskins Park....

Highlights of the evening will include a tour of Redskins Park, a very special guest speaker and dinner catered by our the Washington Redskins Executive Chef in our newly renovated football dining room. 

Please arrive at Redskins Park ... and check in with the security guard when you arrive.  We will meet in the lobby of the main building to begin our evening.  At this time, the invitation is for Fan Captains only.  You must RSVP

If you have any questions, please let me know, otherwise I look forward to seeing everyone...!

I have RSVP'd, and hope that I can attend.....work drives that bus. 

While our FO and GM can be reasonably questioned about their skill on putting together a championship team (until they do it)....one thing I will say is that there is a noticable difference in fan/team related activities, experience at FEDEX, concern level therein by management...etc....since BA took the helm.  As a long term fan, and relatively short term ST holder....I applaud those efforts.

To the OP :  First rule of Fan Captains, don't talk about dates and times of upcoming Fan Captain events.  :)

I am thinking of making the drive up from Fredericksburg for this.  Wish we could bring a guest....have a buddy who lives in South Riding who would love this.

If you are looking for the email in your inbox, I got mine around 10:48 AM on 2/24.

This program continues to far exceed my expectations.  Kudos to the team for their support of this program.

Archived