Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pierre Garçon: Offense Will Rally With Gruden

• 1 month later...

Garcon, get real, the offense was on the road to repeated success with Pat White as QB last year. A Cousins/White duo would have gotten the wins. Yet RG/Snyder tanked all that. Buried Shanny's plan. Admit it. And When that happened, and RG looked like a high school QB in the first two games, then White was let go.. The entire team lost all hope. And got angry about the entire year being thrown down the toilet for one man. RG KNee. Just admit it.

Everything Garcon said, is just a repeat of beginning 2013. Yet what did we see when RG started at QB all 13 games? nothing but loss after loss. It was sickening. Pat White provided the skills we needed to move the ball and win. He proved it every preseason game. I find it so odd that so many people say preseason means nothing.. really? Yet every coach, armchair expert and sports caster blames RG's lack of 1 offseason practice, as his reason for playing so horrible? yep.. SO I rest my case. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that Shanny's plan was to use Cousins and White in rotation during each game as he did during preseason playing the Bills, Rex/White to accomplish wins.. with RG out. Instead, RG saw that duo and freaked. Demanded he start. How did that work out for ya RG?

Archived