Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plucked this off the Cowboy board

Henry

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Not meaning to be a wet blanket here, but throwing a sucker punch at anybody over a football game is the kind of low-class act that should not be undertaken by Skins fans. We've come to expect it from Fecal fans, but our guys should show a little more class.

Well, two things are assumed here:

1 - that it really happened.

2 - that it really was a sucker punch.

Don't believe everything you read. A skinny kid weighing a "buck 30" is not the most likely person to start a fight.

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Not meaning to be a wet blanket here, but throwing a sucker punch at anybody over a football game is the kind of low-class act that should not be undertaken by Skins fans. We've come to expect it from Fecal fans, but our guys should show a little more class.

I was there, and the Pats fan through the first punch.

Why would a Skins fan throw a punch at someone when the Skins won? We were defending our house, that's all.

What THiTo11 said is not BS.

I have to agree with EL. This entire event was caused by Eagles fans disguised as Pats fans. We all know that Eagles fans are the only ones who get into fights at games. :doh:

PCS: Thanks for the support! I'm thinking of going to the game this weekend. Do you have any batteries that you're no longer using, preferably D-cell? I'd want the New Yorkers to feel right at home. :D

Originally posted by Blazers21

I have to agree with EL. This entire event was caused by Eagles fans disguised as Pats fans. We all know that Eagles fans are the only ones who get into fights at games. :doh:

PCS: Thanks for the support! I'm thinking of going to the game this weekend. Do you have any batteries that you're no longer using, preferably D-cell? I'd want the New Yorkers to feel right at home. :D

Are you? Nice, I'm going this weekend as well Blazers. :cheers:

Gaskins fan, boozefan, suck my ****. Blade, ban me. Go ahaed, I know it's gonna happen, just don't delete this post. I am gonna keep it clean as possible.

It was the DTC.

It was me and Smoot.

Like it?

I don't give a f*ck.

We do what we do to protect FedEx Field from ****es who think they own the place. More than I can say for half of you who comment on the team from 3000 miles away. We step up. We are big time. You are nothing.

If anyone bum rushes F-51 wearing another team's colors, you get messed up if you are confrontational. We don't start fights, only finish them.

We kept it real. You'd have done the same if you were in the same position. The icyhotstuntaz thing is old. You're gay gaskinsfan. I know i'm getting banned, just don't delete this post. Gaskinsfan, if I ever see you outside the internet, God help you.

Rf4L, you know about as much as my Reebok Pumps. Jack SH*T. I do a lot of drugs and guess what? I'll have more than you in life when it's all said and done. You sit behind a computer and talk sh*t. I go to FedEx Field and talk **** and back my talking up. You are nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have to go to a party now, you are a fag staying in on a friday night at 11:30. *****! I'm out, I'll reply tomorrow morning. Fag.

Originally posted by RF4L

You guys have done too many drugs. What do you plan on doing for a living. Fight?

Good luck.

man, seriously, fuk you

i have no idea who you are.. you get on your little computer, call me a "f'n idiot" and say the DTC is "less than neanderthals".. then you proceed to tell us we have "done too many drugs"

who the hell are you?

i have never met you, talked to you, nothing.. go fuk yourself

Damn. Just had to know this was going to happen on this thread. CK, I was told by Smoot himself that I took the whole message board thing too seriously. Now look at this. Is it really worth it? This has got to stop. You know there are going to be people who just aren't going to be fans of the DTC as well as people who will be. Gotta take the bad with the good man. Going around threatening and wanting to beat the **** out of everybody who isn't is a hell of a way to go through life. Burn you out. And frankly you're better than that. You guys bring some of this upon yourselves and you know it. Every bit as much as sometimes you don't. I know, you feel you gotta defend against the haters but that's an endless task and get's you nowhere but banned and posts deleted. What good is that?

THiTo11,

You don't deserve a response, but I'll humor you.

Where the fvck do you get off talking $hit to me? Who the fvck do you think you are?

You guys are f'n losers. Beating people's asses and feeling good? Yeah, that's cool.

F'n hopeless. Hope you like it in prison.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Damn. Just had to know this was going to happen on this thread. CK, I was told by Smoot himself that I took the whole message board thing too seriously. Now look at this. Is it really worth it? This has got to stop. You know there are going to be people who just aren't going to be fans of the DTC as well as people who will be. Gotta take the bad with the good man. Going around threatening and wanting to beat the **** out of everybody who isn't is a hell of a way to go through life. Burn you out. And frankly you're better than that. You guys bring some of this upon yourselves and you know it. Every bit as much as sometimes you don't. I know, you feel you gotta defend against the haters but that's an endless task and get's you nowhere but banned and posts deleted. What good is that?

this might be directed towards CK, but seriously, i'm calm.. i've been calm since the beginning.. i could have taken things a lot further, but i didn't..

RF4L is a piece of sh!t.. i don't even know this idiot.. HE brought this on HIMSELF.. it works both ways.. don't you agree?

Get it out now guys. Save the thing if you wish. This thread get's deleted as soon as possible. This crap just doesn't belong here. Trade some addresses and do whatever ya gotta do if that's what you feel like. Just take it anywhere but here. EDit. yeah thito. I saw that. And then things went to hell. No reason for it.

Originally posted by RF4L

THiTo11,

You don't deserve a response, but I'll humor you.

Where the fvck do you get off talking $hit to me? Who the fvck do you think you are?

You guys are f'n losers. Beating people's asses and feeling good? Yeah, that's cool.

F'n hopeless. Hope you like it in prison.

are you serious? do i need to remind you where all this came from? when someone calls me a "f'n idiot" and a "Dic k head" OUT OF NOWHERE, you damn right i'ma defend myself..

once again, the fight was not started by us, it was finished by us

it's life, it happens..

Archived