Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaCanfora: Fred Davis 6 Game Suspension

Rocket442Olds

My coworker had to come over and nudge me because your post sent me into a day dreaming state ...  :lol:

It's all egg noodles and ketchup from here on out.  He's  an average nobody... he's going to get to live the rest of his life like a schnook.

wonder if he wants marinara sauce will he just get ketchup instead?  hopefully he doesnt drive 40 miles for it.

I feel like i have the Snyderatto flu, and just when i think every drip of awfulness has come out of whichever end of me you'd care to imagine.. along comes more.

I can't wait until this team is empty of every trace of those years.

~Bang

He's done.

Great, though. Skins are going to need another te. Thank you, Fred.

I don't know.  As long as Reed can come back healthy, I think we are good with him and Paulsen.  Not sure how the "experiment" is doing, or if Gruden will want to continue that, but we may be okay at TE.

I'd imagine he tried to circumvent the testing some how and that's why he got hit with the 6 games.  Didn't test positive so no year, but for interfering in the testing, he gets 6 games.  I think that precedent was set with Von Miller.

This story claims he failed another test: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24418842/redskins-fred-davis-facing-another-suspension-for-failed-marijuana-test

Dude just can't stay off the reefer.

Shame to throw your career away like that.It's over here in WAS.

If Seattle doesn't take a flier it can be over fully. Pete was his college coach.

LOL, Fred would fit in well with Seattle, college coach, legalized weed.

Archived