Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QUOTE FEATURE ISN'T WORKING FOR ME

Skinsfan1311

Click "quote".  When you get to the reply box, click the little "keyhole" thing right next to your avatar.  Then go back & click "quote" on the desired post.  It should send you back to the reply box with the quote, & you'll have to unclick the keyhole again to use smilies.

It's dramatic, but I figured it out, but I still don't know WHY it's happening.  TK was looking into it at one point, I think.

That worked for me as well. Thanks.

After doing some research I found this solution and it does work.

"Had some of the same issues. No need to uninstall IE11 - just uninstall the recent update. To do so, open the start menu and click on "control panel". From the "adjust your computer's settings" panel, select "Programs and Features". From the "Uninstall or change a program" panel, select "View installed updates" for the upper left corner. From the "uninstall an update" panel, scroll down to the "Microsoft Windows section and locate "Windows Internet Explorer 11" and right click. Click on the "Uninstall" button  When the uninstall is complete, you will need to restart your computer. After the restart, you will need see what version of IE you were rolled back to and be sure the "install new versions automatically" button is unchecked. This should fix any compatibility issues."

After doing some research I found this solution and it does work.

"Had some of the same issues. No need to uninstall IE11 - just uninstall the recent update. To do so, open the start menu and click on "control panel". From the "adjust your computer's settings" panel, select "Programs and Features". From the "Uninstall or change a program" panel, select "View installed updates" for the upper left corner. From the "uninstall an update" panel, scroll down to the "Microsoft Windows section and locate "Windows Internet Explorer 11" and right click. Click on the "Uninstall" button  When the uninstall is complete, you will need to restart your computer. After the restart, you will need see what version of IE you were rolled back to and be sure the "install new versions automatically" button is unchecked. This should fix any compatibility issues."

Yep. It works.

Archived