Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Latest Snowden Leak... It's a Doozy

JMS

Charles Snowden strikes again... This time in one of his most damaging revelations...  In statement Snowden made exclusively to Iranian agents  Snowden has reveled that the United States is run by aliens from space.    They used to run Nazi Germany but have now taken over the USA...   It must be true it's in 3 different reputable newspapers and it was on NPR..

Somebody should tell Iran that stealing plot lines from Star Trek Enterprise can get them sued.

Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/01/13/iranian-news-agency-says-the-u-s-is-secretly-run-by-nazi-space-aliens-really/

Iranian news agency says the U.S. is secretly run by Nazi space aliens. Really.

Jerusalem Post

http://www.jpost.com/Iranian-Threat/News/US-run-by-Nazi-space-aliens-Iran-claims-338159

US run by Nazi space aliens, Iran claims

huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/13/iran-nsa-aliens_n_4590910.html?utm_hp_ref=world

Iran's Fars News Touts NSA Alien Conspiracies

I've been ordered to cover this today.  My strategy, I got one of my Prism people, one of the top scientists in the nation from the SETI Institute to talk about this.  He's agreed to do play along and do a tongue and cheek interview for the beginning and then we will segue into more serious waters.

Back in 2004 or so Marvel comics wrote a book called "Ultimates", which was a hyped up modernized version of the Avengers, and led to many of the characterizations in the big huge movie.

Volume 2 of the Ultimates was about shape shifting aliens who were the shadow government behind Nazi Germany,and once defeated in Germany set their sites on America and had established the shadow government here to set up for invasion.

In the end Hulk kicked everyone's ass and ate the alien leader because Captain America told him the alien leader had been sleeping with Betty Ross.

Obviously Snowden didn't tell them that part.

Other than that, it's nearly the same friggin' story.

~Bang

Ok, who gave Snowden a pair of those glasses? Usually you have to beat the living crap out of a guy just to get him to try them on.

MV5BMjIzNjgzNzE5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk4

"They Live:"   That was a great movie...  classic.

So Burgold should try to book Roudy Rodney Pipper as one of his guests..

And may I suggest Burgold Charlie Sheen as another guest...  For his prophetic work in the film "Arrival"..

MV5BMTYzMDI4NzQ1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg0

In the end Hulk kicked everyone's ass and ate the alien leader because Captain America told him the alien leader had been sleeping with Betty Ross.

Obviously Snowden didn't tell them that part.

Other than that, it's nearly the same friggin' story.

~Bang

That Captain America, what a prankster.

Well, on a positive note, they've moved on from the Jews to Aliens.

Maybe it's a two party system and those are the two parties.

Where's the guy with the funky hair from the History channel? Lol

I read somewhere that his hair looks like he's hanging upside down. It does. lol

Archived