Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

Getting more comfortable with the playbook, still need to work on the running game, I don't know how you guys are getting such high numbers in the run game haha.

honestly, dont use 'sprint' until you are in the  clear.  you get much more control of the runner that way.  I had issues missing holes because while sprinting, the runner is less maneuverable.

The passing game is where I suck.  Locker just isn't getting it done.

Jake Locker has his best game of the season, going 21-23 for 271 yds and 2 TDs.  Almo just breaks the Rams off, grinding his way to 223 yards and 4 tds on 33 attempts.  The Seahawks thwart the Rams in St. Louis, 52-6.

The formidable Seahawk defense forced 6 turnovers en route to holding the Rams to 88 yards, and an abysmal 1 rushing yard.

Due to Locker being smart and having good decision making, the cpu decided that I needed to fumble 3 times. This brings my year total to 7 lost fumbles and 24 ints.  I'm even in turnovers.  Thank goodness the youth on my defense is really starting to gel.

The 8-0 Seahawks host the Buccanneers in what may be our toughest game thus far.

Ready to advance.

Edit: I wish I could take Peterson off your hands, I just don't have what you are looking for.  I'd already have 1600 yards if Almo was that fast.  You have me by 75 yards on 32 more carries....I'm inching closer LOL

Due to Locker being smart and having good decision making, the cpu decided that I needed to fumble 3 times. This brings my year total to 7 lost fumbles and 24 ints. I'm even in turnovers. Thank goodness the youth on my defense is really starting to gel.

Haha it's like Father Time, it always gets us eventually, one way or another

Game of the Week

Denver Broncos 7-0 vs Washington Redskins 6-0

Washington:

Offense: 3

Defense: 2

Denver

Offense: 2

Defense: 4

Washington is led by their pounding running attack behind Beast Mode Skittles Introvert Lynch and rookie QB Geno Smith

Denver is led by young phenom QB Colin Kaepernick and their league leading, high scoring passing attack.

Contrasting styles, dominant defenses. Who will come out on top?

The game of the week did not disappoint. The Denver Broncos defeated the Washington Redskins 41-35 in OT.

The Redskins defense and running game kept the Broncos off the scoreboard in the first quarter in route to a 6-0 lead.

Denver rattled off a quick 21 in the 2nd and went I to the half leading 21-13. The Broncos hoped to increase their lead early in the 3rd but QB Colin Kaepernick thought he had Blackmon deep only to throw an interception.

The Redskins marched right down the field to score and tie the game with a 2pt conversion. The game was back and forth the rest of the way with Washington scoring with about 2:35 left in the game to tie at 35. The Broncos got to the 38 but didn't trust their FG kicker in the wind/lag and decided to go for it on 4th and 4 but were stopped.

Washington with the ball on the 38 and min to work with tried to hit Amendola on a post route but Denver intercepted it. Denver punted to close out the game.

In OT Senver got the ball first and facing a quick third and 10, Kaepernick rushing out of the pocket found Emmanuel Sanders coming back for the ball for a first down. Sanders picked the ball up about an inch above the ground to secure the catch. Many among the Redskins sidelines were hoping for a challenge call but coach Shanahan did not throw it.

Denver then worked the ball to the Redskins 47 and facing a 3rd down, Colin Kaepernick elected to keep the ball on a read option when the defense crashed on RB Eddie Lacy. Kaepernick had one man to beat after getting to the edge, Eric Berry, and was able to juke the All-World Safety on the way to a 47 yard game winning TD run to keep the Broncos undefeated.

Kaepernick finished with 387 yards 4TDs 1int and had 95 rushing yards and a TD.

------------

That was an amazing game skins214428hail, one of, if not the best game I've ever played online. Your offense was really hard to stop obviously, since I clearly couldn't. Gronk might run the best routes in the game, he was a abusing my defenders. Good luck rest of way.

Ready to advance and ready to advance the following week as well since Denver has a bye.

what a rough game.  the bucs shut down my running game (a couple long runs put the numbers respectable.)  Pretty much killed my passing game.  (another long one puts the numbers up there).  A nice return for TD after my secondary dropped about 10 interceptions..Glennon is just bad.

My defense shut them down for the most part, but I haven't had that kind of trouble before on offense.

Week 9 done.

Advanced to Regular Season Week 10

FORCE DEADLINE FOR WEEK 10:

10:00 AM EST

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 21, 2014

Week 9:

Browns 56

Ravens 14

Browns 8-1

Carson Palmer kills the Ravens again. First pass attempt a sack fumble for Browns. Second attempt picked. Jumped out to a 21-0 lead, mini comeback by Ravens to make it 21-14 until I got mad and pushed it to 28-14 before the half w/ the kickoff for the 2nd which I methodically drove down their throats 31-14....pick six by Carson nails it, the rest was a blur.

I and the Patriots have a bye Week 10. Binton, remember to click "Ready to Advance" when you get a chance.

Week 10 complete -ready to advance

Matt Stafford is awful. He has 2 TDs and 12Ints on the season after this game. The Chargers WRs are awful. Their OC is awful. He threw 3 straight screen passes to Spiller one series and he was tackled for a loss every play lol.

Broncos 38

Chargers 0

Their defense did a pretty good job keeping me in check all game. I only had 17 at half. Missed a few 4th downs by inches, challenged both and lost of course.

Kaepernick had 524 yards 5TDs and 3 INTs but one wasn't his fault, I got square instead of triangle because Im an idiot.

Ansah had 3 more sacks to get him to 21 on the season and a chance to shatter the single season sack record next week against Kansas City.

Denver at 9-0 still has the inside track for homefield advantage in the AFC.

The 9-0 Seahawks swooped in on the 7-1 Falcons.

Alfred Morris had 37 carries for 346 yards and 7 tds.  Single game records.

The defense forced 5 turnovers and the game was over before the 1st quarter.

LOL @ Ryan Tannehill.  22-45 191 yards 0 Tds, 5 ints.  Mikel Leshoure 9 carries 24 yards (long of 10). Their 9 pts came off of a Morris fumble, Locker int, and a two back to back (25 and 32) long gains through the air.  Defense wins championships.

73-9 Seattle.

Week 9 done.  10-0...honestly did not see this coming.

Week 11 done

Bills 51 Jets 10.

Despite Phillip Rivers throwing 8 interceptions in the game, the defense stepped up and created havoc for the opposing quarterback scoring on two defensive touchdowns, 8 sacks, 3 interceptions and two forced fumbles. Middle linebacker Brandon Spikes is having a pro bowl season as he has 8 sacks, 5 interceptions, 1 defensive touchdowns and 78 tackles so far in the season.

The running game was effective with LeSean McCoy having his best game so far this season carrying the rock 37 times for 186 yards and two touchdowns.This was a must win divisional game as the Bills defeated the division leader Jets to jump to first place in the AFC East.

Wow I don't even know what to say.

Chiefs 28 Broncos 23

This was THAT madden game where every single thing goes wrong.

Drew Brees and Reggie Bush dissected this pathetic defense left and right. The Chief WRs were catching everything no matter how much they got hit stick. My DBs would never catch an interception. I missed a FG off the upright...I mean everything that could have gone wrong did.

Bush fumbles and 5 Broncos are diving and rolling around on top of the ball, yet bush calmy stands up leans down and picks up the football himself. Could have been a turning point.

Their defense was jumping routes and space that had been working and open all season. No matter what patterns I threw they were jumping stuff. Ertz, that punk, he needs to learn how to run a dang route. He cost me 3 with his ridiculous garbage never making his cuts right. Kaepernick threw 7 interceptions. Just a nightmare.

On top of that, Denver just played like crap. Poor execution across the board. Juking in instead of out when if you'd gone out you'd have scored a 60 yard TD. I mean across the board it was awful. Offense, defense and ST sucked executing.

I need to do some soul searching. I didn't have these guys ready to play. Maybe they were a little ****y...maybe I was. Ok, I definitely was. This is the type of thing that could put a coach like Fox in the hospital. We all know he's got a bad ticker. I need to be prepared.

I'm going to go sit down with some scotch and reflect on the season and where we need to be.

To the fans and everybody in Broncos Nation, I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal, something Denver has never done here. I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any owner in the entire league play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season. God Bless.

And then there was 1....

Define default sliders.

Momma, if you fell - it wasn't because of your playstyle or skill.  That is evident by the ridiculous numbers you put up.

You were violated by an AI, the "madden factor" if you will.  It's only a matter of time before I hit Hadrians wall and cannot run the ball.  I am prepared for this and the L that will follow.

Keep your head up man, I'll get my game done in the next couple hours.

Archived