Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any recent updates on Reed?

Portis N Pals

Jordan M. Reed @Real_JordanReed 28 Dec

Thank u to all my fans who supported me this season. I'm proud to be a part of the Redskin organization. Lookin forward to next season #httr

Jordan M. Reed @Real_JordanReed 7 Jan

Back to college for my education an training for next season #gogators #httr

Jordan M. Reed @Real_JordanReed 9 Jan

Welcome to the redskins coach Gruden and congrats coach McVay

Oh and Wes Welker had 2 in four games. I guess he is done..

There was legitimate concern over whether Welker would or should play in the playoffs due to his concussions. The fact Reed has had several in such a young career (compared to Desean Jackson who is a 6year vet) is very concerning and your cavalier attitude about it is confusing. 

Yup. Exact same thing as I said. Not tough enough for NFL. This will be an issue going forward in his career.

I'm hoping this is just because he was thrust into action so soon. He was limited during the offseason and probably didn't get a chance to build his body up to take the NFL poundings he did. 

I'm hoping that now that he has a year under his belt and better understands the demands of a NFL season, he can bulk up some and will be able to withstand the hits he takes that knocked him out last year. 

Of course, maybe he is just soft. Fingers crossed that isn't the case. 

What the hell are you even talking about.  OK he was out a few weeks.  We were out of the playoffs and really didn't need to rush him back to play in those games. He is an absolute beast and I expect him to break out huge next year.  You could say that about every player. Oh.... Trent Williams career will be cut short. Real Short. Makes no sense and you have nothing to back it up. Plus Fred might stick sooooo I think Reed and Davis are pretty formidable at TE. There are obvious areas we need to adress such as C, RG, RT, WR, KR, SS, FS, CB, MLB. 

Apparently you've hit your head one too many times because you are clueless as to "what the hell I'm talking about."

It worries me that no one in Redskins park has really commented about him. I'd like to know that he's symptom free. He was still having issues a month later. To me, that's cause for concern. I'm praying this kid puts it behind him and has a long career. This offense NEEDS him!

I agree, I would really like to hear more about him. But the reality is that teams very rarely discuss injuries during the off-season for many reasons, but mostly to keep other teams form knowing their situation going into FA and especially the draft. It is unlikely we will hear anything significant until OTAs, maybe later.

Ultimately though he may have a to make choice about his long term health. I hope he has good people around to help make sure he makes the best decision for him. I would love to have him back at 100% health, but if he is seriously risking long term disability to play he needs to quit football. Concussions are just not anything to play around with.

There was legitimate concern over whether Welker would or should play in the playoffs due to his concussions. The fact Reed has had several in such a young career (compared to Desean Jackson who is a 6year vet) is very concerning and your cavalier attitude about it is confusing. 

I'm hoping this is just because he was thrust into action so soon. He was limited during the offseason and probably didn't get a chance to build his body up to take the NFL poundings he did. 

I'm hoping that now that he has a year under his belt and better understands the demands of a NFL season, he can bulk up some and will be able to withstand the hits he takes that knocked him out last year. 

Of course, maybe he is just soft. Fingers crossed that isn't the case. 

Of course that is the case. He's doesn't need to bulk up and he wasn't thrust into action too quickly. If he was all those things but his body broke down on him, then he would have toughed it out in a lot more games instead of being so eager to run to the sidelines.

Of course that is the case. He's doesn't need to bulk up and he wasn't thrust into action too quickly. If he was all those things but his body broke down on him, then he would have toughed it out in a lot more games instead of being so eager to run to the sidelines.

So I assume you are Reeds personal trainer?

Strange...Jets fans said the exact same things about Santana Moss.

Archived