Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Appreciation thread for players (not named Luck)

RichmondRedskin88

I know he benefits greatly from being lined up across from Brandon Marshall, but I believe Alshon Jeffery could be a legit #1 receiver.  He's pretty damn big at 6'3, 220...and he's fast.  Dude makes circus catches all the time as well.

i won't even say he's a poor man's Calvin Johnson....because at just 23 years old, he eventually WILL be a Calvin Johnson.  

Just still mad the Colts tanked their season to get the first pick.

They didn't.

Jamaal Charles. We saw earlier today just how much he means to the chiefs. I'll be a hater if need be, but that game plays out differently if Smith could feed Charles in the 2nd half...

So a 38-10 lead isn't big enough?

And the Chiefs should have beaten San Diego last week and they only played two starters. That's with the Chiefs having nothing to play for and the Chargers playing for their season.

Don't get me wrong, Charles is great. But that team has a LOT of depth.

They didn't.So a 38-10 lead isn't big enough?

And the Chiefs should have beaten San Diego last week and they only played two starters. That's with the Chiefs having nothing to play for and the Chargers playing for their season.

Don't get me wrong, Charles is great. But that team has a LOT of depth.

Bubble they lost the second best RB in the league in the first quarter, it's quite a bit to overcome. The reality is though the chiefs sat on the lead and it cost them. Andy Reid deserves the heavy amount if criticism he will get for this loss.

Bubble they lost the second best RB in the league in the first quarter, it's quite a bit to overcome. The reality is though the chiefs sat on the lead and it cost them. Andy Reid deserves the heavy amount if criticism he will get for this loss.

Yup. They lost Charles in the 1st. Then proceeded to build a 38-10 lead without him. They didn't lose the game because he got hurt. But of course the Luck-haters will use that as the reason they lost. They will find ANY reason to avoid giving Luck the credit he deserves.

As for Reid: I blame their D more than anything else. Hilton is Luck's main weapon. You can't let him destroy you like that. Luck just took advantage of their ineptness.

As much as I hate to say it, McCoy is a freak of a running back. 1.AP, 2. McCoy, 3. Charles, in my book. Also, is it the norm around here that unless were on Luck's jockstrap, we are labeled as haters?

McCoy is a heck of a back, duel threat.  

Jamaal Charles.  We saw earlier today just how much he means to the chiefs.  I'll be a hater if need be, but that game plays out differently if Smith could feed Charles in the 2nd half...

Not having Charles definitely did not help the Chiefs, regardless of the points they put up without him.  Theoretically, with him, they convert more 3rd downs, move the chains and make it a lot harder for the Colts to come back.  Not to take away from Luck and TY for busting out the win down 28 in the 2nd half, that was awesome in its own right.  

Luck made a couple of mistakes in the 2nd half (INT to be specific) that I think if they had Charles, it would have burned more clock and the comeback would have been harder.  Not saying it wouldnt have happened.  Just more difficult.  Especially if Charles had started to go off, cause he either hits beast mode or has an average game.  But when in beast mode........watch out.

Archived