Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Schedule Rumors, Predictions, Info

kleese

Heres something for you to think about...  recall the 2012 playoff game vs Seattle.... now I know their defense wasn't as dominate in 2012 as 2013, but they were still bad @ss as a whole... and look what a healthy and comfortable RGIII did to them.  I don't care when we play Seattle, hell, I would LOVE to have them slated late in the year and give them a run for their money.  We match up well with Seattle, alot better then other teams do.

Think about this... Griffin had the Redskins ahead 14-0 at 60%. Imagine him at 100%. Plus the new weapons. 

Think about this... Griffin had the Redskins ahead 14-0 at 60%. Imagine him at 100%. Plus the new weapons. 

What many forget is that the Outside Zone runs give the Seattle Defense trouble. You can go back to the regular season game we played against them in 2011 where we streched runned and bootlegged them to death. QB mobility is also a problem for them which is how Kaepernick almost beat them in the playoffs. It's why I've been beating the drum that if you're gonna have any chance against them Offensively you better not have a statue in the pocket and you better be able to make plays to the edge. 

According to Shefter, Colts have easiest schedule in league.

Isn't that the case like every year? Damn can we get a break like that once in a while?

Of course, it may all change come Sept but still

Looking at the schedule, the Skins have an "easy" schedule.  Just based on previous records.  'Aint nothing easy, and if it is, history tells this team what easy is.

Isn't that the case like every year? Damn can we get a break like that once in a while?

It just looks easy because everyone wants Luck to succeed so badly, I mean because Luck is so good.

Plus, with that ownership group, they deserve the very best. 

Karma is coming there way little brother, and very soon.

I'm pretty surprised that < 12 hours from the official release we haven't heard more rumors/leaks. I always love having the schedule to look at. I can begin my spring tradition of justifying how this team will figure out a way to win 10 games. 

Only 10?! Oh yea of little faith - we're going 16-0 this year!  B)

It just looks easy because everyone wants Luck to succeed so badly, I mean because Luck is so good.

Plus, with that ownership group, they deserve the very best. 

Karma is coming there way little brother, and very soon.

scrambled-toast-crystal-ball.jpg

This is what I picture you looking like when you made that post

Well their division is nothing special. Texans need a QB, Jags are the Jags and the Titans have a question mark at QB. So they have 6 games against those guys. Then they also play the NFCE, not like the teams in our division are world beaters. Only the Eagles had a winning record last season. They play the NFCN so they get Cincy, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Since they won the division they also get Denver and New England. Maybe easiest based on last year's winning percentage, but I wouldn't say it's a complete cake schedule. They should win their division though since it's so bad.

I hope we beat the Colts convincingly this season.  My wife is from Indy, and a Colts fan, and she is fine (Skins are her second favorite team since I came along :) ), but her family ( a few cousins and her brother) are complete asshats about the Colts and all last season I got to hear how Luck is for real and RGIII isn't, blah, blah, blah... 

Archived