Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Schedule Rumors, Predictions, Info

kleese

No one has really talked much about the timing of the BYE week....  which is best in your opinion... to have it early on (week 4-6), middle of season (week 7-9)  or near the end (week 10-13)?

I know it all depends on injuries and so forth... but considering in pre season players have limited snaps, our injuries should be limited by week 4.   I'd think it would fit us best to have it week 7-13 to help give our guys a break before heading into the grueling part of the season.

Hey, what else is there in the offseason to distract us nfl fans from classes/work? :)

Come watch my 4 year old, cook him breakfast/lunch, take my dog outside 6 times a day, clean the house, make sure all the bills are paid daily, on top of doing all that in the day time, go work an overnight job and at the end of the day sleep between 6pm-8pm... then REPEAT...  

if you do that for me I'll take a stab at making my own mock schedule lol

Finally a date.  What the hell is with all the secrecy?  What good is it?  Just tell me the date and I'll wait. Better to know when then not to know.

Because the NFL is squeezing every drop out of the sponge that they can get. Next people will be doing weather temp predictions for each game, lol.

I want a late Bye week. That is all. Would like a Philly prime time game, & the Indy game would be nice on pt. Beyond that I'm cool with whatever...Although that Seattle game would be nice on pt.

Otherwise. ...i just hope that the 9ers game isn't on TNF. I plan to drive up to that game, & I'd rather not have to take a week off. Same with the AZ game.

Come watch my 4 year old, cook him breakfast/lunch, take my dog outside 6 times a day, clean the house, make sure all the bills are paid daily, on top of doing all that in the day time, go work an overnight job and at the end of the day sleep between 6pm-8pm... then REPEAT...  

deal :)

You only get 2 hours of sleep a day?  That's a serious issue.

I think it's easier than that billion dollar NCAA bracket tournament. That was impossible. I can see someone guessing the schedule.

Slate had an article estimating the odds at 1/16Q (that's quadrillion).

Picking the order is difficult enough, but then you'd have to pick the site, times, and special nights. I'm sure it's easier than a perfect bracket, but it's worth more than $100K.

I hope the San Fran game is not prime time. I plan to go to that and the new stadium is about 30-45 mins further than Candlestick.

I think it's been announced that the 49ers won't have any sunday night, monday night, or thursday night games this season because of traffic (which is weird because the reason they built the stadium was to reduce traffic). so the game will probably be a sunday at 4:25.

I think it's been announced that the 49ers won't have any sunday night, monday night, or thursday night games this season because of traffic (which is weird because the reason they built the stadium was to reduce traffic). so the game will probably be a sunday at 4:25.

Don't think it applies to Sunday nights or holidays.... Just weeknight games.

Archived