Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 in the Christmas Spirit

Darc Requiem

It's not like I'm upset at RG3 for no reason.  I still think he's going to be our franchise QB.

I'm a Redskins fan, first and foremost.  An RG3 fan second. 

This guy ruined our season IMHO.  He tarnished AT LEAST those first 4 games for us, if not all 13 games he played. We most certainly would have won more games with even average QB play. 

Not only that, his "All in for week 1" thing was selfish IMO..  You guys can't have it both ways. EITHER he was healthy and he isn't the same player, OR him, Mike, and Dr. Andrews have been lying about his health all season. 

And if he was/is healthy, then that throws out the injury excuse everyone is giving him. 

If that's not enough for a fan to be upset at a player for, then I don't know what is. :D

You know this thread didn't go the way I thought at all. If anything, I thought most of the negative comments would be directed at the O-line given how poorly they've blocked for him. Yet we have someone in here trying to turn this into a negative? I mean seriously? Stop looking for something that isn't there. QB's often by their O-lineman gifts. It's always reported on by the media. RG3 didn't tweet a damn thing, Schefter did. I even put the link in the OP. I don't like the direction that this fanbase is heading in.

It's not like I'm upset at RG3 for no reason.  I still think he's going to be our franchise QB.

I'm a Redskins fan, first and foremost.  An RG3 fan second. 

This guy ruined our season IMHO.  He tarnished AT LEAST those first 4 games for us, if not all 13 games he played. We most certainly would have won more games with even average QB play. 

Not only that, his "All in for week 1" thing was selfish IMO..  You guys can't have it both ways. EITHER he was healthy and he isn't the same player, OR him, Mike, and Dr. Andrews have been lying about his health all season. 

And if he was/is healthy, then that throws out the injury excuse everyone is giving him. 

If that's not enough for a fan to be upset at a player for, then I don't know what is. :D

Did you watch any games this year? Griffin was far from the only, or even main, reason we sucked. The offense wasn't very good but our defense and special teams have been historically bad. It's amazing how some people talk about his play as though he threw 12TDs and 25 INTs and had a 45% completion rate or something. I understand its much easier to pick a single thing or person as a scapegoat but in this situation its just a dumb thing to do.

Archived