Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 in the Christmas Spirit

Darc Requiem

What a dick. He only bought his offensive linemen gift as part of the grand scheme to make himself look better so he can leverage this latest media attention into another Subway commercial and eventually straight up to the top with the firing of Mike Shanahan as the coach of the Washington Griffins, and the installation of RG2 as general manager as well as Art Briles as head coach! In fact, I'll bet RG3 didn't even buy these consoles. He probably stole them from some orphans who had managed to scrape their money together for years to finally afford a new game console. Snatched it right out of their hands and then said ME ME ME ME ME ME ME because he's such a selfish scumbag!

You make me puke, RG3!

I hope this wasn't filmed by Rg3 because if it was, then he really is an attention whore. They were talking about his gifts on. NfL am.

You are quickly becoming a bigger and bigger joke with every mindless post you make.

Let that dude live my God. It's ****ing Christmas.

You're coming at him for being a good person now???

Are you kidding dude?

Tom Brady is praised for buying cars for his OL, who actually do a good job. RG3 gets vilified by some for buying his less-than-stellar OL Xbox Ones.

Maybe with the glaring ridiculousness of "truskinsfan's" post, people can learn to take a step back, that it's just football, that these players are people, and that when we go around trying to attach an agenda to every single bit of coverage about a player often times we are the ones who end up looking bad, not the player. Maybe this board can embrace the holiday spirit and calm down over RG3. The transformation of some fans, and it's all based mainly on the W-L column, has been appalling this season and has come to a head in this thread. Maybe some of you can stop living on the extremes, where RG3 is a demi-god one season, and a leper the next, and find a rational middle ground. Wouldn't that be something. For as much as some of you complain thinking RG3 needs to settle down and be humble, you all should try practicing what you preach.

Should have bought XBox Ones for his receiving corps as well... so they can catch his passes and stuff.

Probably should of bought them for the defense and special teams as well, for obvious reasons.

Lastly, Shanahan and son definitely needed those.

Seriously though. That's very cool of him.

No one said the actual gift giving was a bad thing....

I simply asked "why film it?"

You don't want to save memories when you're having fun?  He probably thought he'd get some priceless reactions from his friends/coworkers.  It's best not to over-analyze things; he likely did it for the same reason most people take pics or vids: he wanted to have a permanent reminder of that event.

What a dick. He only bought his offensive linemen gift as part of the grand scheme to make himself look better so he can leverage this latest media attention into another Subway commercial and eventually straight up to the top with the firing of Mike Shanahan as the coach of the Washington Griffins, and the installation of RG2 as general manager as well as Art Briles as head coach! In fact, I'll bet RG3 didn't even buy these consoles. He probably stole them from some orphans who had managed to scrape their money together for years to finally afford a new game console. Snatched it right out of their hands and then said ME ME ME ME ME ME ME because he's such a selfish scumbag!

You make me puke, RG3!

Spot on. And did you notice it was Schefter that tweeted it? This was clearly part of the Shanahi's evil plan to destroy the credibility of Robert by leaking things to the media. He knows that Snyder is a supporter of the PS4 and hopes that showing the franchise QB prefer's XBOX will humiliate the owner and cause Snyder to fire him for leaking that info.

Spot on. And did you notice it was Schefter that tweeted it? This was clearly part of the Shanahi's evil plan to destroy the credibility of Robert by leaking things to the media. He knows that Snyder is a supporter of the PS4 and hopes that showing the franchise QB prefer's XBOX will humiliate the owner and cause Snyder to fire him for leaking that info.

Also he didn't even buy them any games. What a douche.

No one said the actual gift giving was a bad thing....

I simply asked "why film it?"

The Redskins' PR department films everything

Check out their YT channel

Archived