Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Know you guys probably don't want to hear it but.....

ABQCOWBOY

What the hell do you expect him to do, come in here and say damn the Redskins really suck. How can you all keep cheering for a team that remains the drama queens of the NFL? Your just saying this **** because your mad that we lost another heart breaker. We suck and some coaches must be fired immediately after the Giants beat us too. 

Maybe not say anything at all?  And you mean ALL not some coaches must be fired immediately after the Giants beat us.

Right now the series stands at, what 64-40?  This was no MEANINGLESS game.  The 'Skins are horribly behind in this in no small part due to losing 10 in a freekin' row in the late '90s-early '00s.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys%E2%80%93Redskins_rivalry 

We needed this game.  We need to close the gap!

The best window of opportunity is now while Jerruh still lives.   May he live long and general manage!  Once Romo sits to pee (a Parcells find) retires, then is when the iron will be hottest for the striking!

The 'Boys are not good.   Chicago and Nawlins beatdowns show that.  Good teams don't get thorough reamings plural like that.

So save your pity, Cowpie Consumer!  Yeah, your team swept the series, but pity is served to the weak by the superior.  You're not better than us slick you just suck marginally less.

For now.

velocet

Holy **** have some ppl embarrassed themselves in this thread lol.

But yeah, the OP is sad. It proves how much there is no rivalry any longer. If Dallas truly hated us, they wouldn't have fans coming here telling us "good game".....

In fact, we've had Philly and NYG fans do the same thing this season...

Funny how there wasn't much chatter last year. Most of it came from fans outside of the division/conference. No attaboys, no good games, no you'll get ''em next times... Just silence. Now this year, everyone wants to give flowers and assorted chocolates, and get well cards. It's only natural what our thought process will be when that happens.. No hard feelings though, and honestly, since the seasons been over for awhile, I cant really say that I care all that much. I certainly don't harbor any ill will.

Anyways... Good luck with your coaching search at the end of the season.  :)

Good game to the Skins.  Lots of adversity this season and you guys had nothing to play for but you did.  Cowboys won a close game today and it could have gone either way.  No quit in the Redskins today.

Good luck the rest of the way.

ABQ

Hey Bud,

Thanks for stopping by.  

Sorry to hear about Romo sits to pee's season ending injury.  Good luck with Orton going forward.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way too.

Good luck the rest of the way.

If that means firing Shanny (and clowns) and getting a GM... OK. Good luck to you in getting a new GM, LOL!

Bottom line, NEVER, NEVER root for the Cowboys... unless it helps in us getting into the playoffs. I'll be rooting for the Eagles, even though I say ****Lurie. Doesn't matter though because if the Cowboys win the NFCE, I'll still feel OK because of that. We'll just enjoy your 1 and done later. 

Pitty party from Cowboys fans. I'm not renewing my Season Tickets when my contract is up.

From the looks of your pics, you are in section 106. You have a contract for seats in 106? Not trying to be a smart ass, just curious as to if they have those.

What the hell do you expect him to do, come in here and say damn the Redskins really suck. How can you all keep cheering for a team that remains the drama queens of the NFL? Your just saying this **** because your mad that we lost another heart breaker. We suck and some coaches must be fired immediately after the Giants beat us too. 

I missed the part where I was wrong.

Holy **** have some ppl embarrassed themselves in this thread lol.

But yeah, the OP is sad. It proves how much there is no rivalry any longer. If Dallas truly hated us, they wouldn't have fans coming here telling us "good game".....

In fact, we've had Philly and NYG fans do the same thing this season...

At this point I don't care about any rivalries I just want the Skins to win a bloody game. I mean crap losing 7 sodding games in a row, possibly 8; this season can't be over soon enough for me.

I hope they both tie. That way the division winner will be decided by a coin toss, strength of schedule or something like that.

Nope... the Eagles would win out by a game.

I'd like to see the Cowboys win the division, just so each of the teams unjustly penalized by Mara win. Glad to see the Giants stink. Poetic justice.

Yeah, that would be killing 2 lizards... Mara and Lurie... with one stone. I don't know, it WOULD be kind of funny having Orten (if Romo sits to pee's a no-go) beat the Eagles. Of course I highly doubt it, but if so, it's not like they're going anywhere.

Archived