Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Know you guys probably don't want to hear it but.....

ABQCOWBOY

I will say thanks for the kind words. The rest of the way is short..LOL! Thank goodness!! Glad this season is coming to a close...hope we can get a W to finish this garbage can of a season.  Good to see a Boys fan that's respectful and not obnoxious.  I have a few Cowboy fan friends that are like that...notice I said a few..lol.  Thanks ...Philly is gonna take yall down tho...wow they played lights out last night!

We suck, we finally will get the second pick in the draft two years late and we have to give it away.  Our coaching staff sucks, we don't have a lot of talent, our QB's can't get it done and what does the future hold.

The only satisfaction is the pukes are not that far ahead of us.

But, thanks for the kind words.

I have to disagree with you. This Offense showed some quit after the last Cowboy score. Cousins seemed like the only guy on the field trying. Moss and Garcon running incorrect routes... Cousins yelling at players on how to line up while the playclock is slipping away...

Champions pull together at times like those. We folded the tent and packed it in...

Hard to blame them though. Its been a ROUGH season. This defense is the real problem IMO. Cant stop anybody.

Good game to the Skins.  Lots of adversity this season and you guys had nothing to play for but you did.  Cowboys won a close game today and it could have gone either way.  No quit in the Redskins today.

Good luck the rest of the way.

ABQ

Thanks.

I hope a bomb lands on your stadium next week and kills every player coach and fan associated with your game.

:)

I'm sure you would be saying the same thing about the cowboys if they lost, right? Get the **** out of here. We know you're only saying something because you're happy as hell your cowboys won. Go Eagles.

What the hell do you expect him to do, come in here and say damn the Redskins really suck. How can you all keep cheering for a team that remains the drama queens of the NFL? Your just saying this **** because your mad that we lost another heart breaker. We suck and some coaches must be fired immediately after the Giants beat us too. 

Normally this kind of loss would sting, but being a 3 win team with little on the line took away a lot of the normal "fight" in me when watching and basically seeing the same script I've seen since Week 1 with this team.

I guess it's a good consolation that the Eagles seem to be playing their best football right now, and are going to be playing against a defense made up of a bunch of backups.  Will be interested to see how the Dallas defense handles an actual offense.

Thanks for the sentiment though.

Archived