Titans

Eagles

49ers

Giants

Buccanners

Coach Hired

Dolphins = Adam Gase

Browns = Hugh Jackson

I think Hugh Jackson was a good signing for the Browns.  Can he overcome the organization dysfunction of the Browns?

He is the only Raiders coach since 2002; to finish at lest .500. He did that in his lone season as Raiders coach in 2011.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14564462/new-orleans-saints-hire-dan-campbell-joe-lombardi-aaron-glenn

Source: Saints hire Dan Campbell, Joe Lombardi, Aaron Glenn

The New Orleans Saints quickly pounced on assistant coach Dan Campbell after he was not retained as the Miami Dolphins' interim head coach.

The Saints are hiring Campbell as an assistant head coach/tight ends coach, a source told ESPN.

The Saints also are hiring former Detroit Lions offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi and former Pro Bowl cornerback Aaron Glenn, according to the source.

Edited by visionary

I love the direction the Giants are going.  Scapegoating Coughlin, hiring a young (38 y/o) inexperienced head coach, and keeping same GM that has drafted them little talent. If Eli and OBJ are slightly off their game next season the Giants will be lucky to win 5 games. 

Yeah it's really a head scratcher. Keeping every coach accept the HC. But it's possible that the Giants where forced there hand. Personally I believe that the Giants wanted a proven HC, like Mike Smith, keep Ben McAdoo on staff and be there headcoach in waiting. Then in a couple of years move him up to te Head Coach positon. Only with the Eagels considerating him for there HC job they probally needed to act now. Otherwise there potential HC would leave to the division rival. That's your worst dream as an owner. 

Was hoping Hue Jackson wouldn't go to the Eagles.  Wish him well in Cleveland, he's got a tall task ahead.  He did great in what limited time he had in Oakland so if anyone can do it, it's probably him.

I understand the Giants not wanting to change things too much on Eli, but forcing out Coughlin and then just letting everything else ride is just weird.  I don't think it's going to work as I don't really think the problem was Coughlin.  We'll see, I guess, but I think it's got failure written all over it.

• Like 1

The #49ers interviewed former #Redskins coach Mike Shanahan on Tuesday, source said. Since then, interest has ramped up considerably.

Eagles now have turned their attention to former Giants HC Tom Coughlin, per sources. Yet, there are issues for two sides to work through.

I posted all along since MS was fired he'd be HC again in 2-3 years if he wanted to. Many here seemed to think he really set his career back here with his performance, but many also knew his DC stint wouldn't be held much against him.

It should be trippy for the Giants if Tom goes to their rival. And yeah, what a change from Chip if he does---even this new "more mellow, aging, Tom."

Please be Chip. :lol:

Chip's tempo actually kinda works, but only against teams that have mediocre to poor defenses. Good defenses completely negate that. Put him in a division with Seattle, Arizona, and LA Rams? You're talking a MAXIMUM of 1 division win per year. He'll be fired after two seasons.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is going to be an interesting marriage. 

On one hand you have Jed York, the 35 year old owner born on third base; then on the other hand you have Chip Kelly who doesn't get along with anyone. 

Didn't York fire Harbaugh because they clashed? Man I can't wait for this clown show. 

Edited by Boss_Hogg