Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can RG3 be traded? Does he have trade value?

ron5668

Lets see how Cousins can do against 2 division rivals, especially against Dallas who can win the division by winning the last 2 games. If Cousins lights it up these last 2 games, no way in hell should we trade him and we should make Robert Griffin earn the starting QB position next season, don't just give it to him because he's your 1st round draft pick.

yeah

if you're going to post something crazy like that, post it like an adult please

Yeah

It was based on my opinion and from observables. Do you have anything more valuable to contribute or will you continue to respond with zero retort? Thanks for your ongoing contributions to my opinion.

Wow man, he's 23 years young. It's not like he's Jeff Jorge but according to you maybe he is. Your last paragraph sums up your feelings for Griffin.

It's purely observables, he has not performed up to coaching expectations, he has not shown accountability, and he is injury prone. Do you have anything valuable to add?

Yeah

It was based on my opinion and from observables. Do you have anything more valuable to contribute or will you continue to respond with zero retort? Thanks for your ongoing contributions to my opinion.

It's purely observables, he has not performed up to coaching expectations, he has not shown accountability, and he is injury prone. Do you have anything valuable to add?

I did and I responded to your post.  You seem to have Griffin all figured out.  I'm commenting on your post. Why are you getting all defenseless? 

I don't understand why nearly every fan believes we need to trade one of our two promising quarterbacks. I agree that we should probably trade our backup quarterback prior to the expiration of his contract, but not now. 

We have at least a year to figure this out. We probably have until the trade deadline of 2015. Let's keep Griffin as the starter. Let's hold onto Cousins as insurance. If Griffin doesn't improve or stay healthy, then let's cross that bridge when we get to it. Most likely, he'll be fine and Cousins will retain his value by not having to play. 

In short, I don't want to get rid of either guy until we know much more about their durability and development. 

#OperationPatiencePart2

I agree.....well said.

This is where this fanbase has gone after his rookie season and two starts by KC? lmao we deserve to suck.

Heck, I'm listening to the radio right now and the majority of the callers would trade him.

This fanbase is something else..... :(

Yeah these types of questions and support of them are just unreal.

Robert was HURT, he NEEDS needs to develop additional pock presence, passing footwork, and some preseason playing time (of which he got none this offseason). HE had an incredible rookie season is just in his 2nd year. HE will be our starting quarterback going forward regardless of KC. It's not a discussion it's fact........get over it and be HAPPY that after one more game the cap penalty is no more.

Even if we could, why in the world would you?? It's his second year, he was coming off of a serious injury. Give him another year to see if he can improve before pitching him over the edge at least. RG3 is going to be a great QB if he will learn to play in the pocket and use the pocket instead of bolting when his first receiver is covered.

Archived