Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone else miss Buddy Ryan?

BuddyRyans46

How horrible is your life that you actually want to take the time out of your day to make a troll post on a board of another team ?

Yeah, I just saw his location. Not buying the Bears fan angle (and if he is... Thats just ****ing weird). At least Westy's internet goes down when the Eagles lose. This person must think that they won yesterday.

Yeah, I just saw his location. Not buying the Bears fan angle (and if he is... Thats just ****ing weird). At least Westy's internet goes down when the Eagles lose. This person must think that they won yesterday.

:lol: Good God get out of my head Mr. S. My EXACT reaction when I read the third post reply was 'Well that's just ****ing weird.'  :lol: 

Hail.  

Seem#s the new internet phenom of the month. 

Troll opposing MB's to see the biggest rise you can get. 

We apparently are an easy target. Even for those newbies claiming to be Redskin fans. 

Hail. 

And notice how they're all Eagles fans? The OP claims to be a Bears fan but his location says New Jersey.

At least Westy's internet connection breaks when his team loses.

On a serious note, I watched a Football Life the '93 Oilers the other day.  ESPN still shows "the punch" from time to time, but I forgot how high expectations were on that team and how divided they were.  I can't believe Jack Pardee allowed Buddy to act the way he did. 

Archived