Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you hear what Kirk's Dad thought?

21 always

Where was Kirks dad's quotes posted? How come our QB actually took blame instead of saying "WR's didn't get open". Did the QB only get sacked 1 time? Rg3 was really getting rid of the ball quick..wait I mean Kirk...Also for the donks that will say "its atlanta ... Pretty sure RG faced the Vikes and the giants who suck at pass defense.

Face the facts .. Kirk is a better pocket passer right now.... Rg-ME will be in time but I honestly do wonder what if Kirk started every game this year what would our record be? 

I just had to edit out a comment I made in mine with fear of getting a warning. 

But the nice version is ... half our fans are like this ... and as long as half our fans keep up with this mentality, nothing will change in this city, because I honestly think the fans drive the media overtones and the media overtones drive the owner to do what he does.

So keep on keeping on, Redskins fans.

.Also for the donks that will say "its atlanta ... Pretty sure RG faced the Vikes and the giants who suck at pass defense.

Silly post Ricky ... 

This post is as bad as the Sports Junkies commercials, I guess their the window ones?

Am I missing something? Are they purposely, REALLY bad. 

Any thoughts on how we can jack this post to another topic so space is not wasted on the front page?

I for one thought that Alfred's fumbles were real, real bad. Seems like he was barely securing the ball. 

What are your thoughts on Rak getting resigned? 

Where was Kirks dad's quotes posted? How come our QB actually took blame instead of saying "WR's didn't get open". Did the QB only get sacked 1 time? Rg3 was really getting rid of the ball quick..wait I mean Kirk...Also for the donks that will say "its atlanta ... Pretty sure RG faced the Vikes and the giants who suck at pass defense.

Face the facts .. Kirk is a better pocket passer right now.... Rg-ME will be in time but I honestly do wonder what if Kirk started every game this year what would our record be? 

Where was the WIn?

We finally, finally, have a chance to have a legit franchise QB. Mybe even two. But we have to ruin it by trying to have a QB controversy. How 'bout we keep the one with the most potential and flip the other for some draft picks, so we don't have to deal with this garbage every year.

Where was the WIn?

Winner winner chicken dinner. Shut down the thread/

Archived