Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Kyle Shanahan decides he can't work alongside Dad.

Ozymandias

So GHH, here's you choice. You can only have one of the two:

1) Redskins beat Dallas next Sunday

2) Mike Shanahan is not the Redskins coach in 2014

Which one do you choose?

Option 2 in a heartbeat.

Long term good of the Redskins sorted. Romo sits to pee will choke in the playoffs regardless if not against Philly.

No brainier win-win.

Hail.

*Edit* Hell, if you guarantee 2, Dallas can whoop our ass in historic, record breaking fashion for all I care if he was gone at the final gun. 

I'm not sure if this is true, but if it is, I hope that Kyle talked to Mike about it, before the story broke. I'm also curious about the source of this story.

Frankly, I can understand why Kyle would need to seek change. It's not good for him to stay on his father's team too long, if he wants to make his own mark as a decent offensive coordinator, in his own right. (Frankly, Mike might have been harder on him than another head-coach.)

I firmly believe Kyle could easily find a an OC job with another team, because I think he is quite skilled (Although sometimes he gets too 'clever'' in his play calling.)

Sometimes I wonder if he took this job because he wanted to help his Dad out.

I'm not sure if this is true, but if it is, I hope that Kyle talked to Mike about it, before the story broke. I'm also curious about the source of this story.

Frankly, I can understand why Kyle would need to seek change. It's not good for him to stay on his father's team too long, if he wants to make his own mark as a decent offensive coordinator, in his own right. (Frankly, Mike might have been harder on him than another head-coach.)

I firmly believe Kyle could easily find a an OC job with another team, because I think he is quite skilled (Although sometimes he gets too 'clever'' in his play calling.)

Sometimes I wonder if he took this job because he wanted to help his Dad out.

Kyle graduated from University of Texas.

I'm just saying........................

Archived