Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN - Jason Whitlock - RG III a victim of his own swagger

Mad Mike

No one wanted to draft RG3 more than me. No one wants him to succeed more than me. So don't give me any bull **** about jealousy or being a "hater". 

The only ******* thing I care about is how well he plays. He played like **** this year.

Cam Newton-280 485 57.7 3862 19TD 12INT 86.9QB Rating

Drew Brees- 320 526 60.8 3284 17TD 16INT 76.9QB Rating

Matt Ryan-263 451 58.3 2916 22TD 14INT 80.9QB Rating

Tom Brady- 264 413 63.9 2843 18TD 12INT 86.5QB Rating

Eli Manning- 294 557 52.8 3762 24TD 17INT 75.9QB Rating

RGIII- 274 456 60.1 3203 16TD 12INT 82.2QB Rating

If you want to get technical, he's not playing like ****. He's playing like a normal sophomore QB.

Some of you are so easily fooled its scary. You guys really think he played bad enough, as a second year QB coming off of an ACL injury, to be benched? In the Last 3 weeks of play? When we are 3-10 with the worst Special Teams in NFL history? Don't forget our All Star defense. 

How soon we all forget about who brought us glory last season. 

To all you bozo's who keep saying "HE" brought us to glory last season, What? "he" played  RB? WR? TE? O-line? D-line? DB? ST? Oh and lets not forget, "he" coached, too? How would you like it if you were part of a team put together at work to improve production and succeeded and all everyone else did was to talk about one certain team member? You dont think Al Morris would have something to say about this "he" thing?  Its all this moronic talk about "he" that has me shaking my head about the competency of some Redskins fans no matter how knowledgeable they are.

I used to be totally behind Mike and Kyle but after this i could not trust another word - and GHH i owe you an appology it seems you have been right for a long time about these guys

You owe me NOTHING man. I appreciate the grace, but these two fooled most ALL of us for a long time. Some longer than others. (As is still unbelievably the case if you read through this very thread alone.). 

Nobody's a winner here. The longer they stay and the more damage they do hurts us all that care deeply about this organisation. 

I feel for Kirk as much as Robert as he's disgracefully being used as much as a pawn in Shanahans self serving end game as 10 has been. A 62 year old using young men like that for his own ends. 

That is beyond the pale and utterly despicable in itself without the other B/S he's pulling on a now almost daily basis. 

We're good bedlam man, We might disagree and have some pretty heated exchanges over different things; but I appreciate your view and the fact you're just as passionate as the next man about my team. OUR team. 

He fooled us all kidda'. He fooled us all. 

Hail. 

That was a piss poor piece on the situation. 

The only relevant part was Robert's part in the off-season and pushing to play. 

One reason the kids not developing as a pocket passer. Coaching. He's been set up to fail from the get go by a HC and OC who had ZERO intention of helping and developing him in that. They built a line designed to do the exact opposite for what they cry they want him to be. And scheme and call games that continue to make the QB look piss poor out there; when in reality, when they have worked with him and given him high % short to intermediate quick routes to get him in rhythm he's looked pretty darn good all things considered. 

The part about Snyder not yet canning Shanahan because he realises Robert needs to be humbled is the most out there piece of B/S that there's been thus far this week among all the madness. 

Give me a coaching staff that will work WITH instead of AGAINST the QB, and I'll give you a QB showing the limitless ability we drafted him on. 

Hail. 

Are you really serious?  This HC and OC designed this offense AROUND RGIII, they didn't set him up to fail, they set him up for success early in his career.  Instead of forcing him to learn MS/KS offense, they catered it to what RGIII did best and was familiar with.  The intention was clear, give this kid some early success in this league, allow him to grow into a pocket passer withoug killing his ego and destroying his confidence by force feeding him something he was not ready for.

It is clear now the lack of offseason hurt RGIII's growth and I am sure we will see a much improved RGIII this next year.  He was not a very good QB this year and missed a lot of throws, misread a lot of defenses and did not progress into a pocket passer like MS and KS wanted.  Kirk Cousins looks better in this offense because he is and has always been a pocket passer, he is better suited to run this offense the way it was intended to be run.  RGIII will be a better QB eventually, once he improves his accuracy, pocket presence, reading defenses, etc. 

What we saw last year was RGIII's RAW talent, he needs to refine his skills to be a better all around QB.

You don't see the Giants turning on Eli, who is legitmately playing poorly.

ELI HAS WON 2 SUPERBOWLS!!!!  RGIII has won NOTHING in this league (ROTY is great but not a SB). 

You don't see the Giants turning on Eli, who is legitmately playing poorly.

He has built up a lot of equity, but he IS playing poorly and the Giants fans I know are not sugar coating it. Due to his success they are willing to give him a mulligan on this season, but no one is saying he isn't part of the problem this year. Because he clearly is.

And if you go back to his first 2-3 years, he caught all kinds of heat from the media, fans, and even teammates. He preserved, got better, and is likely heading to the HOF, or at least consideration. But he was widely criticized for several years.

Either that, or shifting from elite QB play to way below elite QB play had an affect on the entire team that manifests itself in a team going from a top contender to a total afterthought.

This is not meant to defend our staff. I want them gone. And I want RG to stay and enter 2014 as the starter. So if we are picking sides, I side with RG and it isn't a tough decision.

But he wasn't good this year. And while I do think the staff could have done a better job in setting him up for success, I don't think he was going to be great in any system this year. I think Whitlock is mostly right here. Sitting RG these last three games is viewed by some as the last dastardly act that Shanny can perpetrate on the Redskins. I think it actually might wind up being the best thing he's done in four years--- even if he isn't meaning to.

I don't think any good could come from RG playing more this year. The damage is done and I believe his relationships with his coaches are likely beyond repair. I also agree (and have been saying it since early this year) that RG needed to take a deep breath and chill--- now is his chance (albeit forced to do that). If he is a mature guy with strong character (which I think he has) he will be able to use this whole mess as a means to mature as a person and as a player. And he can start fresh next year with a new staff and a healthy body.

First of all Griffin is not playing that poorly. Second the offense isn't even the reason Mike should be let go. They are red herrings.

But to think that Griffin's play isn't linked part and parcel to the playcalling is not being objective. Football is about Xs and Os. And the main offensive play that Kyle has stubbornly stuck with the read-option play action has not been working. I've shown you on film, several outside sources have shown the same thing, even Cooley who is as objective as it gets has discussed it, and its not just a one game thing its a trend, over numerous games. I am not going repeat the evidence. But I will direct you to the Giants game the 1st half gameplan was a clear break from the previous gameplans result? 16/17 1 TD. But in the second half Kyle wanted to get to his read-option play-action (failed) and he wanted to show off his new wrinkle triple option and he got away from the success from the first half.

And that is a microcosm of the gameplan/playcalling for the season.

Griffin isn't playing where we want him in the passing game. But lets not for a second pretends in warrants benching a second year QB, he's not playing nearly that bad. PLEASE CLICK ON THUMB BELOW:

post-213231-0-65679100-1386991448_thumb.

And lets not pretend that Griffin couldn't benefit from playing the next 3 games.  If they wanted to work with Griffin and develop him as a pocket passer they could use these last 3 games and more importantly the practices and first team reps that go along with them to get him ready. Scrap the read-option use the Denver/Houston WCO plays (kinda like what they're gonna do for Cousins). Take Doc Walker's advice and John Madden's advice and protect him more with pass protection (replace Chester, use Compton as a 2nd TE or OT eligible like they did against the Chargers or play him at OG). Let Griffin build his confidence against some weak defenes and finish the season strong headed into the lol, all important offseason program.

The issue with this team aren't even about Griffin because they aren't really about the offense.

The issues with this team are special teams, defenses and personnel.

Lol, swagger.

He has built up a lot of equity, but he IS playing poorly and the Giants fans I know are not sugar coating it. Due to his success they are willing to give him a mulligan on this season, but no one is saying he isn't part of the problem this year. Because he clearly is.

And if you go back to his first 2-3 years, he caught all kinds of heat from the media, fans, and even teammates. He preserved, got better, and is likely heading to the HOF, or at least consideration. But he was widely criticized for several years.

And Coghlin stuck with that investment through the tough times and didn't close down his franchise QB's season. 

Like most every other HC in history, Uncanny that,

Hail. 

ELI HAS WON 2 SUPERBOWLS!!!!  RGIII has won NOTHING in this league (ROTY is great but not a SB). 

Are we talking about there play this year or not? Eli previous SBs have nothing to do with how he is playing THIS year.

Just as Griff ROY don't have anything to do with how he's playing this year. In fact Griffin's ROY makes this seem worse then it really is, that and the whole 'sophmore slump' nonsense.

My point was Eli is playing worse then Griffin this season and that point stands.

Are we talking about there play this year or not? Eli previous SBs have nothing to do with how he is playing THIS year.

Just as Griff ROY don't have anything to do with how he's playing this year. In fact Griffin's ROY makes this seem worse then it really is, that and the whole 'sophmore slump' nonsense.

My point was Eli is playing worse then Griffin this season and that point stands.

We are talking about this year.  Eli has earned a bad year (as strange as that sounds).  Don't misunderstand what I am trying to say, BLUF:  RGIII missing the offseason hurt his development.  Anyone watching the last 3 games can see his confidence in the pocket is gone, he is taking a lot of hits (not all because of poor OL play) and he is missing a lot of throws.  He doesn't look comfortable in the pocket at all, he looks like a QB who can't wait to get out of the pocket, problem is, once he is out of the pocket, he is not looking to throw the ball, he is looking to run.  We don't need a running QB, we need a QB who can run if he needs to. 

I believe part of the reason to pull him out is to save him, once a QB looses his confidence (remember Patrick Ramsey) in the pocket it is hard to get that back. 

The OL is not getting better, RGIII is not getting better (he is regressing) and you can see his confidence (on the field) is eroding.  You pull him out now, let him gather himself mentally, work on his mechanics, his understanding of defenses, learn how to be a pocket passer and give him a full offseason to prepare for next year.  You keep him in there the next 3 games (without nothing to prove), he continues to get hit, he continues to lose his confidence and maybe he is unable to overcome this mentally.

First of all Griffin is not playing that poorly. Second the offense isn't even the reason Mike should be let go. They are red herrings.

But to think that Griffin's play isn't linked part and parcel to the playcalling is not being objective. Football is about Xs and Os. And the main offensive play that Kyle has stubbornly stuck with the read-option play action has not been working. I've shown you on film, several outside sources have shown the same thing, even Cooley who is as objective as it gets has discussed it, and its not just a one game thing its a trend, over numerous games. I am not going repeat the evidence. But I will direct you to the Giants game the 1st half gameplan was a clear break from the previous gameplans result? 16/17 1 TD. But in the second half Kyle wanted to get to his read-option play-action (failed) and he wanted to show off his new wrinkle triple option and he got away from the success from the first half.

And that is a microcosm of the gameplan/playcalling for the season.

Griffin isn't playing where we want him in the passing game. But lets not for a second pretends in warrants benching a second year QB, he's not playing nearly that bad. PLEASE CLICK ON THUMB BELOW:

post-213231-0-65679100-1386991448_thumb.

And lets not pretend that Griffin couldn't benefit from playing the next 3 games. If they wanted to work with Griffin and develop him as a pocket passer they could use these last 3 games and more importantly the practices and first team reps that go along with them to get him ready. Scrap the read-option use the Denver/Houston WCO plays (kinda like what they're gonna do for Cousins). Take Doc Walker's advice and John Madden's advice and protect him more with pass protection (replace Chester, use Compton as a 2nd TE or OT eligible like they did against the Chargers or play him at OG). Let Griffin build his confidence against some weak defenes and finish the season strong headed into the lol, all important offseason program.

The issue with this team aren't even about Griffin because they aren't really about the offense.

The issues with this team are special teams, defenses and personnel.

Lol, swagger.

It's one reason I'm glad KC is getting the call--- it will help me decide exactly how much of this season is on RG and how much isn't. I know some are saying even if KC looks awesome and we go 3-0 it won't mean anything, but that is dumb. He is going out there with the same OL, the same WR, the same defense, the same st, the same staff, and the same emotional mess. I think it will be a good gauge.

You and I can both cherry pick incidents, plays, stretches, etc that fit our narrative on RG. Ultimately, we simply disagree on how he has played this year. For me, he has missed far too many throws that I consider "standard" NFL throws. That third down throw in Dallas was shocking to me--- mid field, fourth quarter, down by 5, no pressure, and he missed it by 7 yards. He did the same thing on the throw to garçon last week when it went over his head by five feet. I can go on and on and on. And you know what? You can too... You can find plenty of good plays, good drives, etc. but the consistency isn't there. Is it due to RG himself or a poor offensive plan? I say its a mix, whereas you seem to lean more towards the latter. Maybe we will find out more these next three games. Maybe KC will be awful and I'll tell you "oops, maybe RG was doing the best anyone can with this mess around him." Maybe I am wrong. We will see.

And for the record, I am not defending Shanny at all... I don't think the benching is well intentioned necessarily--- but I think it could ultimately be the best thing for all parities.

We are talking about this year.  Eli has earned a bad year (as strange as that sounds).

Then if Eli has earned a bad year then Griffin who is clearly having a better year then Eli deserves a down year as all 2nd year QBs including Eli got. (Check out the thumb nail in my post to Kleese)

Anyone watching the last 3 games....

Lol, no not anyone. Over the past 3 games Griffin has faced the 49ers #3 defense in the league and KC the #4 defense in the league. So, yeah he's gonna have a rough go like any QB facing those defenses. But against the Giants he was fine, in the first half he was 16/17 1 TD. Lets not exxagerate how 'poorly' Griff is playing.

The OL is not getting better, RGIII is not getting better (he is regressing) and you can see his confidence (on the field) is eroding.  You pull him out now, let him gather himself mentally, work on his mechanics, his understanding of defenses, learn how to be a pocket passer and give him a full offseason to prepare for next year.  You keep him in there the next 3 games (without nothing to prove), he continues to get hit, he continues to lose his confidence and maybe he is unable to overcome this mentally.

The quality of the OL is a non-issue as the OL is the same for either QB. And, lol confidence. I think I know what kind of personality Griffin has my guess would be an extroverted type A bouyed by the fact that he won the heisman, ROY and came back from an ACL. This dude's confidence in himself is bulletproof.

And, lol at him learning by being on the bench. The 3rd QB DOES NOT RUN OUR OFFENSE. The 3rd QB runs the OPPOSING team's offense. The 3rd string QB is essentially on the back-burner when it comes to preparation and coaching. Look it up for yourself. The 3rd QB doesn't learn a whole lot.

You remember John Beck? Mike made a big deal of making him the 2nd QB over the last 3 games to prep him.

Lol, did you even read my post? Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

It's one reason I'm glad KC is getting the call--- it will help me decide exactly how much of this season is on RG and how much isn't. I know some are saying even if KC looks awesome and we go 3-0 it won't mean anything, but that is dumb. He is going out there with the same OL, the same WR, the same defense, the same st, the same staff, and the same emotional mess. I think it will be a good gauge.

Whatever floats your boat but we both know you already believe its mostly Griffin's fault. Which makes little sense because the special teams and defense are the real issues here. But, Mike has chosen to make this all about Griffin, even though Griffin is not playing poorly.
Same everything except different PLAYS and different GAMEPLAN. But, you really don't care much for Xs and Os so you won't even notice. I can tell you right now that our least effective concept: read-option play action won't be used because Cousins won't be running read option.
And further more its 3 games against weak opponents who won't be able to gameplan for KC tendencies, most fans know that it takes about 4 weeks for a defense to get a 'book' on QB/new concept. People are trapped in prisoner of the moment mentality when Griffin faced the 49ers #3 defense and KC #4 defense to be swayed by these 3 games would be fool hardy, fools gold. Its all a red herring anyway.

You and I can both cherry pick incidents, plays, stretches, etc that fit our narrative on RG. Ultimately, we simply disagree on how he has played this year.

You insult me when you say cherry pick plays and stretches. I have entire threads that discuss the opening series and overall gameplan/playcalling. And I am not making any narrative. Its what's actually happening on the field in the real world. I don't deal in narratives, that's your area you turn an issue that is clearly Xs and Os into a rhetorical debate.

Did you look at the thumbnail I posted comparing Griffin 2 season to Eli, Brees, Peyton? Care to comment?

And you know what? You can too... You can find plenty of good plays, good drives, etc. but the consistency isn't there. Is it due to RG himself or a poor offensive plan? I say its a mix, whereas you seem to lean more towards the latter. Maybe we will find out more these next three games. Maybe KC will be awful and I'll tell you "oops, maybe RG was doing the best anyone can with this mess around him." Maybe I am wrong. We will see.

Except I don't do that. I don't cherry pick. That's for you guys that mainstream media that picks a few bad plays out 30-50 and use those few plays to make a conclusion. That's not analysis or evaluation.

What ever happens over the next 3 games doesn't mean very much. I expect KC to play well. I would be dissappointed if he didn't. But I also know that Griff could/would play well against them too.

And for the record, I am not defending Shanny at all... I don't think the benching is well intentioned necessarily--- but I think it could ultimately be the best thing for all parities.

Oh, I think the benching IS good. Because it keeps the franchises prized possension away from a HC/OC who aren't particularly fond of him (see season high 12 carries some on triple option vs the Giants after a 16/17 start). And if everything plays out properly will garner the team a 3rd or maybe even 2nd round draft pick.

-I gotta go clean the basement

Let's just do an experiment and try and take the emotion out of it by using a "neutral" example:

Seven weeks ago Green Bay looked like a serious SB contender. Now, they are arguably one of the 5-10 worst teams in the league and undoubtedly in the bottom third.

Everything suffered; offense, defense, everything.

Why?

We're going to find out over the next three weeks how the rest of the team was affected by Robert's preferential treatment. Both by the owner with special favors and the staff for being allowed to play even though he clearly was not ready week 1. The answer is either:

A. All three phases of game plays bad then the team gave up on the staff this season

B. Alll three phases of game play improves (noticeably) then team was annoyed by Robert's antics and the drama that ensued

One game is not a good sample size. You can expect at least one good effort. With nothing of consequence to play for though I think all three games would be a good test.

Again, I believe in Robert as the future QB. If Kirk lights it up then that's the best thing that could happen for us fans. Robert may have got caught up in the hype but we know that he is a ruthless competitor. There's no way he's going to let Kirk show him up. He will work his butt off in the offseason to be the best. You wouldn't hear much from him because he'll be studying and working in his game. That's the Robert I'd like to see as QB1 next season.

DG-- we've been going round and round all year on this and neither of us seem to make headway in either direction. It's ultimately the same debate.

I am at least admitting that my opinion could be somewhat swayed by the results of the next three games and how KC looks. Not JUST the results because they contain many variables, but how he looks and if he is able to deliver the ball more quickly and with more authority than I think RG has this year--- that is what I am looking for. I think you and others are already sort of hedging by saying it doesn't matter what KC does over these next three games.

I do not blame RG for our 3-10 record. The defense has been bad and the ST have been atrocious. As an example, I thought RG was excellent against Minnesota and we still lost that game because the other units were dreadful. There are a number of other losses this year that I don't think we win with KC at QB either. I don't blame it all on RG. The staff has done a crappy job this year and it has hurt RG among others.

I do think one big reason our offense has been so up and down is due to the fact that RG doesn't consistently make good decisions or deliver the ball with accuracy like he did for most of 2012.

For example--- the pick to Johnson last Sunday. I'll split the blame there 50:50 with Kyle--- predictable play call in that situation that defenses have figured out. Kyle is making it easier to gameplan for us with calls like that. Saw it coming a mile away and obviously Johnson did too. So I totally acknowledge the role that the call has in the execution. But still, RG doesn't have to throw it. He stared Garçon down with laser-beam eyes from the pre snap and he didn't read Johnson properly at all. It was a bad read/decision no matter the fact that the play wasn't set up for great success from the outset. In that same quarter he had garçon wide open and overthrew him by a mile on the sideline. Yes, those are two randomly selected plays. But they are from the same quarter of the same game-- and if a QB makes two big mistakes like that it can really doom an entire game. Eli has been doing it all year--/ one or two big mistakes that result in the game going one way or another.

I don't blame RG for the KC loss, not by a mile. That was an epic debacle across the board. Just trying to illustrate what I see as his inconsistency.

You and I have both quoted Greg Cosell. He said this week "RG needs a lot of work as a pocket passer." If he is correct then that makes it tough to consistently scheme and call plays that will succeed--- if your QB isn't good throwing out of the pocket it is a hard situation to avoid.

Now maybe the reason he isn't developing there is due to poor coaching-/- I'm all ears on that. But he is what he is right now and that's my only point.

We clearly disagree and it is even more clear that we are unlikely to agree anytime soon. But these next three games will help me decide if I think I've been right or wrong this year.

Epoch, I don't know whether your now being obtuse for the Hell of it or whether that whole exchange is going completely over your head; but as there's no other way of going through it with you and I'll be kind and say you misunderstood being as what you attempted doesn't sit well with you and we'll move on. 

Hail 

Well let's see.

You accused me of lying (twice) which I didn't.

You accused me of slurring your name, which I haven't.

You accuse me of being obtuse which I'm not.

You chalk your failure to address a simple request to clarify how two posts made by you say the exact opposite thing up to my inability to understand it.

And then you try to end the conversation because you're being "kind"?

How kind.

I understand it is hard to admit your mistakes.  It's much easier to project your own issues to others.  Better to not answer the question then appear to be wrong.

Maybe that's why you feel like Shanahan has all these traits.  You have a lot of personal experience with them.

Seriously? Is this a 'have to have the last word thing?'

The kindest way I can phrase it is that you misunderstood, as your continuing to fail to see what was said and responded to no matter HOW many times or different ways it's explained. So yeah, you then end up coming off as a complete ____ who is either bold faced lying for the Hell of it or is being totally obtuse just because. 

But hey, I tried to give an easy, diplomatic way out and you still refuse to let it go so fill your boots and continue to ignore anything thats said that doesn't fit. I'll discuss other things with you, but I'm leaving this one as it's just dragging to nowhere. 

Hail. 

Kleese:  I agree that the struggles can't all be pinned on Robert. But some of his extremist supporters seem to forget that last season Robert didn't do it all by himself.  The offense was innovative and had not been seen.  There were a lot of good contributions by Almo (huge actually), Lumberjack was steady, Moss had some good games and Garcon was a straight up beast.  The team didn't take off until number 88 came back.  That's when the Redskins went 7 - 0.  The Special teams were solid under Danny Smith.  Cobra Kai lit it up with 15 or 16 straight.  He had a role in a couple of those wins.  Rocca was much better last year - this year he's a complete stranger.  Crawford turned out to be the long awaited Return man we needed.  The defense was stout vs the run and while pass defense was pretty bad they managed to get a lot of take aways in that 7 game stretch.  Kirk came in to finish off the Ravens and did an outstanding job vs the Browns. 

It's funny how people want to talk about how Kyle ruined Robert this year.  When they were delirious last year with what the team accomplished.  Two major faults of Mike Shanahan both involved his fear of upsetting Robert.

1.  Not pulling him when the team was up 14 - 0 and taking it to Seattle.

2.  Starting him at the beginning of the year when he was clearly not ready to play like an NFL QB.

As for the intangibles I think that Mike makes Zorn look good in handling controversies.  The McNabb, Haynesworth, and RG III injury situations were all handled like he was in his first year as a Head coach.  I think he's a smart guy when it comes to football but his people skills just flat out suck.

Seriously? Is this a 'have to have the last word thing?'

The kindest way I can phrase it is that you misunderstood, as your continuing to fail to see what was said and responded to no matter HOW many times or different ways it's explained. So yeah, you then end up coming off as a complete ____ who is either bold faced lying for the Hell of it or is being totally obtuse just because. 

But hey, I tried to give an easy, diplomatic way out and you still refuse to let it go so fill your boots and continue to ignore anything thats said that doesn't fit. I'll discuss other things with you, but I'm leaving this one as it's just dragging to nowhere. 

Hail. 

And you're still not clarifying your posts.

You know man, you'd be best served looking at the (VERY few) parts of games when the OC has actually HELPED the struggling QB and lead to 10 looking pretty darn good. Like the first three series of the Giants game for example. And comparing it to when he hasn't. 

That will give you a bigger insight into the QB's overall play in 2013. 

Hail. 

*Edit* And that's not to say he hasn't played poorly. He has. But he's had most EVERYTHING working against him.

The only thing working against him is his own inadequacies. The coach can't call sideways passes the whole game to make his QB look good. Which is what happened in Rob's little run at the beginning of the game. That's what he is good at, running around the end and one read sideways passes. When they try to do other stuff, his play declines.

Shanny has to go. But that won't fix Rob's deficiencies.

Shanny has to go. But that won't fix Rob's deficiencies.

i'll lay any bet you want that given the right Coach and teacher who will work WITH instead of AGAINST the QB this off-season you'll see a MARKED difference in him next season. 

As you have this on the VERY few occasions the OC actually has helped his struggling QB out. 

Hail. 

i'll lay any bet you want that given the right Coach and teacher who will work WITH instead of AGAINST the QB this off-season you'll see a MARKED difference in him next season. 

As you have this on the VERY few occasions the OC actually has helped his struggling QB out. 

Hail.

I certainly hope so. You post alot about the coach working against the QB. How so? By trying to make him a pocket passer(Robert's goal) when he isn't one? Not calling more sideways passes? More RO, less RO? What are you talking about?

He also posted A LOT how the Shannys had righted the ship.

:vomit smiley:

I think he just likes to post a lot.

Meawhile Rob had a bad year, and it wasn't all about coaching.  He surely repped his brand the entire offseason, but GHH might not get all those commercials and ads across the pond.

He also posted A LOT how the Shannys had righted the ship.

:vomit smiley:

I think he just likes to post a lot.

Meawhile Rob had a bad year, and it wasn't all about coaching.  He surely repped his brand the entire offseason, but GHH might not get all those commercials and ads across the pond.

I remember that too.

Archived