Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Healthy Offseason Vs. Three More Wins

HAIL TO THE MIGHTY REDSKINS NATION! It's a sad day in Redskins land. I'm not going to go in to depth about our problems right now. But I will say this. Keep Shanahan at least one more year, Sit RGIII let him come back next year 100%, FIRE HASSLET NOW!!!!!! Later we'll talk about our OL, WR, LB, & Secondary.

OH Yeah, HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIL!

First off I'm the biggest RG3 fan : He and snyder are the problem . This special treatment crap has gotta stop , and synder should have learn years ago , when Clinton Portis was able to go pass the coach and complain to him . Mike Shanahan don't deserve this ......Yes griffen needs to be shut down for the year . That oline is pathetic . We need to take a deep breath and come down . Cap hit and griffen injury kill this season , and I'm hoping shanahan gets a chance with money like every other team has . Shanahan first got here , he just had 4 draft pick's and an old roster ...Then when he finally got everything in place the cap hit took place . Griffen need to man up and stop being a baby

Side Note : Cowboys have - 31 million in cap room next year . LMAO

Archived