Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Song for Shanny

TradeTheBeal!

WOOO HOOO, lets party, two more years of "rebuilding"....AGAIN, and another new coaching staff in 4 years.....

The Cycle Continues!!

What cycle? Most coaches didn't last for 4 years under Snyder. Most coaches don't get to look like **** in their 4th year and make it to a 5th.

Why two?  Do you even watch pro football anymore?

Just be patient. Everything is going to be okay. After the two year rebuild for the poor shmuck who inherits Shanahan's mess, it won't be fair to accurately judge him until 2 or 3 more years...

I don't get why some people don't see how success can create stability. So many act like stability is the main ingredient for success. I feel like it's a product of success, then it helps to maintain (or destroy in some cases) said success.

Nah, a friend texted me and said "according to CBS, Shanahan fired" but it wasn't correct or he skimmed a cell phone alert and misinterpreted it.  But it's clear he isn't TECHNICALLY fired yet and I can't find any online sources saying "Shanahan fired."  Not yet, anyways.  When this thread was posted, my friend had JUST sent me the text and I thought this is what mboyd was referring to...darn.  

I don't get why some people don't see how success can create stability. So many act like stability is the main ingredient for success. I feel like it's a product of success, then it helps to maintain (or destroy in some cases) said success.

Exactly.  I don't really understand if these people are making the post hoc ergo propter hoc error or if they have researched some aspect of organizational theory or scholarship that indicates this is the case.  I DO know that in the case of Home Depot, they had a successful model and Nardelli came in and basically sunk the ship in a short space of time.  had they continued, it may have been worse.  Stability ain't got nuttin' to do wit it.  

In hindsight, if he does get fired, I sort of feel sorry for Shanny. He and the entire fanbase went through two years of hell, and then everything just came together last year. It was just sort of a dream season, and now it's gone. We've fallen into the gutter, and what happened last year is just a distant memory now. He won't be able to tool with the franchise QB he drafted, and he's gone from the exultation of last year to the depths of this year.

All that being said, I do think it's for the best.

Why two? Do you even watch pro football anymore?

Have you been watching the Snyder Owned Redskins for the past 20 years?

All I see on CBS sports in an article detailing that the Redskins would pursue Baylor's head coach if/when Shanny gets **** canned.

My crystal ball predicts another new coach and a search for a franchise QB in 5 years .

Sorry. The other recent songs on the board inspired this. I had to get it out. It's better than my effort at Way Down Yonder on the Shanahoochie.

---Shanarchy in DC---

I am the Shannychrist

I am a Shanarchist

I know what I want

I know how to get it

I want to destroy the Dan’s franchise

Cause I want to be Shanarchy

Steal Dan’s money

Shanarchy for DC

It’s coming this time and maybe

I’ll blow out some knees on the goal line

Your future dream is a marketing scheme

In this city!

Spew many lies to get what I want

I use the best 

I use the rest

Dan is the enemy

I use Shanarchy

It’s the only way to be

Thanks to the the NFLPA

And the settlement of the CBA

I couldn’t sign any FAs

And cement my legacy

Take my son along with me

And stumble on another MVP

I wanna be Shanarchy

I wanna be Shanarchy

(Oh what a game)

And I wanna be Shanarchist

I get pissed, Destroy!

NoFuture_zps220f623a.png

Ha! well I see this was a real hit. Carry on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived