Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Missing my ES family

Burgold

I remember meeting Huly and Pez at training camp in the Joe Gibbs days. Off season craziness with Gbear, Riggo, and Tastes Like Chicken at Dave and Busters. I remember hanging with Honorary Hog and Mark the Homer playing pool and watching Nascar. More, I remember so many virtual parties where we rag and laugh with each other.

I haven't made it to a game this year and I guess I'm just feeling melancholy. Kind of a weird thread, but any way just wanted to let folks know that this blood still runs b&g even during a blue year.

I'm still here.

2013 was kind of a "Let me take care of my ****" year for many people, myself included. Lots of personal/work matters to deal with. The Skins season (maybe the worst of all time for me as a fan), on top of almost a year (the date of Griffin's ACL injury last year being only a month away) of complete pandemonium, doesn't help.

Right now, things are a little bleak, but I believe that with an offseason of change/growth/maturation for people who shall not be named (since it's the Tailgate, and I don't want to incite Stadium-esque comments) everybody will be back to singing kumbaya, naming their newborns after Redskins players, cooking up some good pork/tossing the pigskin, and planning January Tailgate festivities this time next year.

Where is ren? Haven't seen her post in forever. Also haven't seen that Brandy chic post in awhile. Or skinsgirl. Seems like Special K is the only chic here these days.

Brandymac's had some laptop problems, but pops in when she can...and I know for a fact that I'm a "chic", lol

Haven't seen H_H post in awhile, but MTH posted today in the Stadium

HH is known as Jugband McGillicuddy on another site.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe how much I've gone against what I generally advise and have become fairly attached (don't read too much into that :P) to a bunch who I only "know" via the internet.  :o

While I think that's fair and speaks to some serious problems... some of us have been posting for so long and exposing our quriks and faults, personality and intelligence that we likely actually do know each other... or at least one aspect of it.

Burgold isn't the whole me, but if you've been reading my posts for gosh is it going on 12 years??? You may have a much longer and deeper relationship with this pseudonomic personality than several in your real life that you interact with far more sporadically.

I remember meeting Huly and Pez at training camp in the Joe Gibbs days. Off season craziness with Gbear, Riggo, and Tastes Like Chicken at Dave and Busters. I remember hanging with Honorary Hog and Mark the Homer playing pool and watching Nascar. More, I remember so many virtual parties where we rag and laugh with each other.

I haven't made it to a game this year and I guess I'm just feeling melancholy. Kind of a weird thread, but any way just wanted to let folks know that this blood still runs b&g even during a blue year.

I'm still here.

We miss you too but I know I will see you soon :)  

I am not sure why but this year has really taken a toll on a lot of us.  I for one am tired and ready to hybernate for a bit.  Not sure if it was the weather the past few home games, all the night games, the drama etc but I am just more worn out than past years. Or I am getting old LOL 

I can't believe how much I've gone against what I generally advise and have become fairly attached (don't read too much into that :P) to a bunch I only "know" via the internet.  :o

LOL I know you love me even though you never come visit!  SLACKER!

Last I heard, Ren was gonna PM me and arrange another visit to Sunshine for a Cheeseburger.  That was like, I dunno - a year ago? 

mmmmm Sunshine Burger!  After the new year I want a MTH burger date!  Mouth is watering thinking about Sunshine LOL Will you show up on time?  Love ya mean it!

Archived